Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Take This Impeachment And Shove It...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Nah, she was better than this last time but she's not performing well at all right now.
    Anyone else noticing how much her voice slurs now? It's like she had suffered a stroke, is constantly drunk or all of that botox prevents her from being able to move her mouth properly.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

    Comment


    • Rick Perry and the Russian mob, and Ukraine gas company.
      Rachel has the latest.
      Perry resigns.
      Three Amigos?
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
      “not all there” - you know who you are

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Prepare yourself to be surprised then.
        Losing control of the narrative is the last thing the democrats want.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

        Comment


        • Pretty soon, Trump will be selling your aircraft carriers to the Russkies very cheaply, you guys won’t need them. America First.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

          Comment


          • Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
            Pretty soon, Trump will be selling your aircraft carriers to the Russkies very cheaply, you guys won’t need them. America First.
            How’s that tin foil hat?
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

            Comment


            • Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              Rick Perry and the Russian mob, and Ukraine gas company.
              Rachel has the latest.
              Perry resigns.
              Three Amigos?
              IIRC, Pelosi also has relatives on boards of Ukrainian companies.

              I'm always still in trouble again

              "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                Pretty soon, Trump will be selling your aircraft carriers to the Russkies very cheaply, you guys won’t need them. America First.
                Maybe you could buy one and create your own floating city like in Waterworld!
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God


                From "Fools Gold" by Petra

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Maybe you could buy one and create your own floating city like in Waterworld!
                  Sort of surprised you don't hear anything about businesses working on constructing "floating cities" since we all know that coastal cities will largely be permanently flooded and underwater due to GW induced rising seas.

                  I'm always still in trouble again

                  "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Sort of surprised you don't hear anything about businesses working on constructing "floating cities" since we all know that coastal cities will largely be permanently flooded and underwater due to GW induced rising seas.
                    Come on rogue, you know the timescales- or do you? It's a really big ship. The issue is not that it will happen tomorrow or next year. The issue is it cant be stopped even as quickly as it was started. IOW, past a certain point and sea level rise WILL inundate our cities and it cant be stopped, no matter what. But it will be next century before it gets to the levels you'd need to think about building floating cities. So the deal is, we are willing the problem to our grandchildren. But they will have no choice because once there it will take decades to centuries to change.

                    Jim
                    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

                    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Anyone else noticing how much her voice slurs now? It's like she had suffered a stroke, is constantly drunk or all of that botox prevents her from being able to move her mouth properly.
                      Next thing she will be on the cover of the National Enquirer. Remember when Hillary had “Two Secret Strokes” and had “Six Months to Live”.

                      https://qz.com/1369399/david-peckers...to-help-trump/

                      Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      IIRC, Pelosi also has relatives on boards of Ukrainian companies.
                      Of course, she does. Just like Hillary and Obama.

                      What a predictable old card you are.
                      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        IIRC, Pelosi also has relatives on boards of Ukrainian companies.
                        00000000000000ab000-00h.jpg

                        I'm always still in trouble again

                        "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          Next thing she will be on the cover of the National Enquirer. Remember when Hillary had “Two Secret Strokes” and had “Six Months to Live”.

                          https://qz.com/1369399/david-peckers...to-help-trump/



                          Of course, she does. Just like Hillary and Obama.

                          What a predictable old card you are.
                          Weren't you one of those mocking anyone questioning Hillary's health -- right up to the point she collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony and had to be tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes?



                          As for the National Enquirer...


                          Last edited by rogue06; 10-20-2019, 06:35 AM.

                          I'm always still in trouble again

                          "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Weren't you one of those mocking anyone questioning Hillary's health -- right up to the point she collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony and had to be tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes?
                            So, in your mind it is appropriate that Hillary be "tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes", i.e. a woman who, according to The National Enquirer, had suffered two strokes and had six months to live.

                            https://qz.com/1369399/david-peckers...to-help-trump/

                            No doubt you would do the same with Pelosi whom, as you so delicately put it: "Anyone else noticing how much her voice slurs now? It's like she had suffered a stroke, is constantly drunk or all of that botox prevents her from being able to move her mouth properly". (#241)

                            The empathetic charity of you Christians never fails to impress, although not in a good way. Not that you can expect further help from The National Enquirer. It's editor, Donald Trump’s pal David Pecker, is getting indicted. Yes another one.
                            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                              So, in your mind it is appropriate that Hillary be "tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes", i.e. a woman who, according to The National Enquirer, had suffered two strokes and had six months to live.
                              At what point did I indicate it was as you say "appropriate?"

                              I described what happened which is a far sight from saying it ought to happen.

                              And keep in mind this took place right after the MSM was censoring and blacklisting any journalist who dared point out Hillary's constant coughing attacks or how she repeatedly needed assistance to climb a couple of steps. The Huffington Post wasn't satisfied with merely immediately firing the columnist who mentioned it -- they removed everything they ever published of his. They tried to stuff him down a memory hole.


                              Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                              No doubt you would do the same with Pelosi whom, as you so delicately put it: "Anyone else noticing how much her voice slurs now? It's like she had suffered a stroke, is constantly drunk or all of that botox prevents her from being able to move her mouth properly". (#241)

                              The empathetic charity of you Christians never fails to impress, although not in a good way. Not that you can expect further help from The National Enquirer. It's editor, Donald Trump’s pal David Pecker, is getting indicted. Yes another one.
                              Again, I'm simply describing, not prescribing. The former merely attempts to tell how things are, not how they should be.

                              The fact that you needed to twist and distort what I said in order to shoehorn it into yet another of your Christian bashing rants says far more about you than anyone else.

                              I'm always still in trouble again

                              "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                I described what happened...
                                I believe the witness in question described her as being "tossed in the van like a side of beef". And if you watch the video, yep, that's a perfectly accurate description.
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God


                                From "Fools Gold" by Petra

                                Comment

                                Related Threads

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by CivilDiscourse, Today, 01:53 PM
                                1 response
                                6 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Ronson
                                by Ronson
                                 
                                Started by Starlight, Yesterday, 11:51 PM
                                4 responses
                                30 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post shunyadragon  
                                Started by Ronson, Yesterday, 07:32 PM
                                30 responses
                                124 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post Ronson
                                by Ronson
                                 
                                Started by shunyadragon, Yesterday, 06:22 PM
                                7 responses
                                68 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post Reepicheep  
                                Started by firstfloor, Yesterday, 11:01 AM
                                30 responses
                                140 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post rogue06
                                by rogue06
                                 
                                Working...
                                X