Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Enigmatic George Conway...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Enigmatic George Conway...

I cannot fathom Conway’s personal life, but I don’t judge a man for his nuptial choice. Maybe Kelly Ann’s fun to be around. I wonder what she thinks of this:

Trump Unfit for Office
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...office/599128/

I would feel conflicted about writing such an essay because it’s almost impugning my wife for not recognizing she’s working for a pure narcissist.

George Conway is very blunt about Trump's unfitness and has been on Twitter for some time. Won't speculate on what kind of strain that puts on his marriage but I think it's admirable that he holds his conservative principles closer than most in the Trump era.

--Sam
    "I wonder about the trees. / Why do we wish to bear / Forever the noise of these / More than another noise / So close to our dwelling place?" — Robert Frost, "The Sound of Trees"

Comment

KellyAnne is hot and smart, and George is a fat boor. I really don't understand how those two ended up as husband and wife.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        KellyAnne is hot and smart,
        She's a braying lunatic on a par with her boss.
        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
          I cannot fathom Conway’s personal life, but I don’t judge a man for his nuptial choice.
          A more extreme version of James Carville and Mary Matalin

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            A more extreme version of James Carville and Mary Matalin
            And they both said, "you can't control who you fall in love with".

By the way, she's no longer a Republican. She changed her party affiliation to Libertarian a couple (4 or 5?) years ago.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

By the way, she's no longer a Republican. She changed her party affiliation to Libertarian a couple (4 or 5?) years ago.
              My husband and I disagree on a lot of things. But I still love him. I vehemently disagree with Kelly Ann, I vehemently despise the things Trump has said about George, but that doesn't decide your marital life. I also thing that George Conway needs to not feed the troll.
              A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yeah, about the same time she stopped being asked to be a guest on the various cable talking head shows.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What's the enigma? He voted Trump and was a supporter. That lasted until he didn't get the Solicitor General position, and he's still sore about it.
                  Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment