Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump suggests civil war should he be Impeached.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump suggests civil war should he be Impeached.

Trump suggests that should he be impeached, civil war would break out.

"If the democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they never will) it will cause a civil war like fracture in this nation from which our country will never heal."

Do you think the dogs heard it?

He also suggested that Sen. Adam Schiff should be arrested and charged with Treason, and that the whistleblower who outed his attempted extorion of Ukraine should be charged with spying and that we should do with him what we used to do with spies, he should be executed.

http://www.cnn.com/2019/09/30/politi...ent/index.html

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. Wannabe Dictator! He'll take the country down with him if it comes to that.

Originally posted by JimL View Post

"If the democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they never will) it will cause a civil war like fracture in this nation from which our country will never heal."

He also suggested that Sen. Adam Schiff should be arrested and charged with Treason, and that the whistleblower who outed his attempted extorion of Ukraine should be charged with spying and that we should do with him what we used to do with spies, he should be executed.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. Wannabe Dictator! He'll take the country down with him if it comes to that.
    He is just expressing the tension being created by the witch hunt. I don't think the Dems in Congress care an iota about having freedom in America.

I suspect that you are not wishing as much for revolution as the Dems in Congress.

I'm not sure who you are trying to win over to your view point when your view diverges so much from the people you are seeking to respond here.

Do you have a game plan here?
    Last edited by mikewhitney; 09-30-2019, 07:22 PM.

Comment

He did not say this, he merely repeated a tweet from someone else. And he is not saying that there will be a civil war, but a civil war like fracture - which there will be, impeachment will split this country.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

If due process of law determines the rumorblower and its associates to in fact be more like spies, I'm fine with public execution of same.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
          If due process of law determines the rumorblower and its associates to in fact be more like spies, I'm fine with public execution of same.
          They aren't, and it won't, and there is enough killing of people because one person doesnt like another person's opinion in the world already.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

The very fact Trump would tweet this is proof he is unworthy of the presidency. He would rather have his ego stroked by a critical fracture of our country than yield his power and position in the process the founding fathers put in place to allow us to rid ourselves of just such a person.

Jim
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

He did not say this, he merely repeated a tweet from someone else. And he is not saying that there will be a civil war, but a civil war like fracture - which there will be, impeachment will split this country.
              He agrees with it and is willing to echo its sentiment to stroke his own ego at the expense of the whole of the country. He is unworthy of the position he was granted. He serves only himself and needs to be removed from office.

Comment

Facepalm stooges.jpg
                I'm seriously starting to wonder if you need someone
                to remind you to breathe and blink your eyes

He is NOT saying that there should be a "civil war like fracture" if he's impeached on bogus charges... He's saying that there would be a "civil war like fracture" if he's impeached on bogus charges. It is called a prediction.

This is a perfect example of how the left needs to deliberately and dishonestly distort what Trump says and does in order to support their derangement.
                Last edited by rogue06; 10-01-2019, 05:29 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                  He is just expressing the tension being created by the witch hunt. I don't think the Dems in Congress care an iota about having freedom in America.

I suspect that you are not wishing as much for revolution as the Dems in Congress.

I'm not sure who you are trying to win over to your view point when your view diverges so much from the people you are seeking to respond here.

Do you have a game plan here?
                  Every day, he demonstrates his unfitness for high office.
                  “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                  “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                  “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]40026[/ATTACH]
                    I'm seriously starting to wonder if you need someone
                    to remind you to breathe and blink your eyes

He is NOT saying that there should be a "civil war like fracture" if he's impeached on bogus charges... He's saying that there would be a "civil war like fracture" if he's impeached on bogus charges. It is called a prediction.

This is a perfect example of how the left needs to deliberately and dishonestly distort what Trump says and does in order to support their derangement.
                    The problem is the number of people he's seduced into excusing unconscionable behavior. He has leveraged the general distrust, even hatred, of the MSM into a mechanism of moral corruption. As I've said before, until Trump, NO ONE in this country would have tolerated what happened on that phone call. No single person before him could have so manipulated otherwise moral people that they would have allowed themselves to believe what is an obvious coercive pressure on a foreign nation to serve Donald Trumps personal campaign ambitions could be 'innocent'. I do not know what it will take to jar you guys out of your stupor - probably some high value Conservative pundit finally being unable to stand their conscience any longer and publicly denouncing these deceptions flowing around conservative circles.

Again I ask each of you to wake up. You KNOW what Trump was doing on that call. And you KNOW it is absolutely unacceptable for the POTUS to be doing that. Again, this is too great a cost to pay - our capacity to reject what is wrong and discern what is evil - to gain ground on whatever policy issues Trump may support that we happen to agree with.

Jim

Comment

“If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal,” Trump tweeted on Sunday, quoting Robert Jeffress, an evangelical pastor and loyal Trump supporter who appeared on “Fox & Friends Weekend.”

The suggestion of a civil war was met with widespread backlash — even from Trump’s own party, including Kinzinger, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

“I have visited nations ravaged by civil war,” the Illinois lawmaker tweeted. “I have never imagined such a quote to be repeated by a President. This is beyond repugnant.”
                      And if that was not enough it goes on: "Jeffress, who said in the Fox interview that he has “never seen them more angry” when talking about evangelicals [...]"

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...nt/3826593002/
                      "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Dogs don't speak much English.
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                          Dogs don't speak much English.
                          blah.jpg
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                            The problem is the number of people he's seduced into excusing unconscionable behavior. He has leveraged the general distrust, even hatred, of the MSM into a mechanism of moral corruption. As I've said before, until Trump, NO ONE in this country would have tolerated what happened on that phone call. No single person before him could have so manipulated otherwise moral people that they would have allowed themselves to believe what is an obvious coercive pressure on a foreign nation to serve Donald Trumps personal campaign ambitions could be 'innocent'. I do not know what it will take to jar you guys out of your stupor - probably some high value Conservative pundit finally being unable to stand their conscience any longer and publicly denouncing these deceptions flowing around conservative circles.

Again I ask each of you to wake up. You KNOW what Trump was doing on that call. And you KNOW it is absolutely unacceptable for the POTUS to be doing that. Again, this is too great a cost to pay - our capacity to reject what is wrong and discern what is evil - to gain ground on whatever policy issues Trump may support that we happen to agree with.

Jim
                            Nothing was said during that phone call that anyone who isn't so full of vitriolic hatred for Trump would regard as illegal or wrong for a president to do.

You guys just keep getting more hysterical and increasingly ridiculous that it is beginning to become impossible to satirize.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Nothing was said during that phone call that anyone who isn't so full of vitriolic hatred for Trump would regard as illegal or wrong for a president to do.

You guys just keep getting more hysterical and increasingly ridiculous that it is beginning to become impossible to satirize.
                              Yes there was rogue. If you were 15 and had never done anything but menial jobs you could be excused. But anyone that has ever worked in any sort of job where they had to interface with management or especially upper level management knows exactly what trump was doing. Again, your pretense of innocence or ignorance wears extremely thin here. You know better.

Jim

Comment