Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Google Moved 2.6 to 10.4 Million Votes to Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Moved 2.6 to 10.4 Million Votes to Hillary

Google Did Move 2.6 to 10.4 Million Votes to Hillary & Trump Still Won

Senator Cruz questioned Dr. Robert Epstein (a Democrat) during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on #Google & #Censorship. He said Google manipulated 2.6 to 10.4 million votes to Hillary during the election. Hillary had a lot of corrupt people helping her and she still couldn’t win. President Trump is definitely the legitimate President.

WHAT THE HECK IS HATE SPEECH?

Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) hammered Google from the very beginning of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s hearing, “Google and Censorship through Search Engines.”

Will anything come of it?

He also went after Twitter and Facebook for silencing conservatives.

Senator Cruz went after their concept of “hate speech” as “an ever-changing and vague standard, meant to give censorship an air of legitimacy.” The senator argued that this weapon was used to shape culture, destroy rivals, and “ban speech.”
    THEIR NOT NEUTRAL AND SHOULD BE SUED

“Congress never intended to empower large technology companies to control our speech,” said Cruz. He then said that platforms that behave like publishers, such as The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, were responsible legally for any and all content posted under their names. Google and YouTube enjoyed a privilege that no one else does, because of this clause.

Here's a video of the testimony...

Last edited by Cow Poke; 09-30-2019, 10:33 AM.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Google Did Move 2.6 to 10.4 Million Votes to Hillary & Trump Still Won

Senator Cruz questioned Dr. Robert Epstein (a Democrat) during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on #Google & #Censorship. He said Google manipulated 2.6 to 10.4 million votes to Hillary during the election. Hillary had a lot of corrupt people helping her and she still couldn’t win. President Trump is definitely the legitimate President.

WHAT THE HECK IS HATE SPEECH?

Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) hammered Google from the very beginning of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s hearing, “Google and Censorship through Search Engines.”

Will anything come of it?

He also went after Twitter and Facebook for silencing conservatives.

Senator Cruz went after their concept of “hate speech” as “an ever-changing and vague standard, meant to give censorship an air of legitimacy.” The senator argued that this weapon was used to shape culture, destroy rivals, and “ban speech.”
    THEIR NOT NEUTRAL AND SHOULD BE SUED

“Congress never intended to empower large technology companies to control our speech,” said Cruz. He then said that platforms that behave like publishers, such as The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, were responsible legally for any and all content posted under their names. Google and YouTube enjoyed a privilege that no one else does, because of this clause.
    Who are you, and what have you done with Cow Poke?
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Isn't this a million times more votes affected by Google than by Russia's intrusion into American politics?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
        Isn't this a million times more votes affected by Google than by Russia's intrusion into American politics?
        I was just thinking that, given the liberal's incredible scrutiny of foreign governments trying to influence our elections, why they wouldn't be concerned about "Big Tech" tampering with elections.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"THEIR NOT NEUTRAL AND SHOULD BE SUED"

I'm kinda wondering who stole these folks sense of irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
            "THEIR NOT NEUTRAL AND SHOULD BE SUED"

I'm kinda wondering who stole these folks sense of irony.
            There, their, they're.... it will be all right!

Comment

There, their, they're.... it will be all right!
              There Their They're.jpg Grammar Nazi There.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I was just thinking that, given the liberal's incredible scrutiny of foreign governments trying to influence our elections, why they wouldn't be concerned about "Big Tech" tampering with elections.
                Mueller's a liberal now?

I musta blinked.

Well, whatever, I'll let the liberals speak for themselves, but come on ... a quick google, he said with knowing irony, shows Epstein's been grinding axes since his site got delisted for infecting visitors in 2012.

But I'd be happy to check his calculations, if he had any, meaning numbers, not odds on whether Cruz will invite him to share the latest tips on keeping kids off his lawn.

Cruz, last I checked, thinks bipartisan is the B in GLBT, and hate speech has to be protected as the only thing separating him from the love he loathes from his Republican colleagues in the Senate, who've been known to offer lessons on how to chew gum and get away with murdering him at the same time. Pro tip: Do it on the floor of the Senate.

Two seconds after clicking the Authors page on this site, I'm reading ...
                Kumbaya, We Are the World, It Takes a Village, and anything even remotely resembling those concepts are now out of my head unless I’m using them to make fun of somebody ...

I'm guessing his last girlfriend told him the problem wasn't him, it was her.

What's missing from y'all's strident cries of bias is, I dunno, any discernible effort at avoiding it?

Kumbaya, J

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                  Mueller's a liberal now?
                  I knew that not!!!

I was referring to the media and the liberal politicians.

Comment