Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

What Exact Crime Is Trump Guilty Of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    ...spitting on the sidewalk, burping, wearing the wrong color tie, breathing...
    I know that you meant this in jest but we've seen how someone wearing the wrong hat has been repeatedly used to justify physical assaults and other bad behavior. It appears that the left now believes that how you dress can mean that you're "asking for it." Women, are you paying attention?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      No he didn’t, but keep that tin foil hat square on your head. It’s quite revealing how democrats could care less about possible criminal conduct of their candidates...
      They don't have to prove a crime to justify investigating. That's what the investigation is for, All we need is a valid reason,probable cause.
      Metacrock's Blog

The Religious a priori: apologetics for 21st ccentury

The Trace of God by Joseph Hinman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        That's probably as close as you'll come to conceding that Trump never said what you accused him of saying, but I'll take it!
        Digging up dirt on your opponent is what watergate was all about. Asking a foreign power to do it is a real red flag. The only reason to do that is so if they caught it; written off as espionage by foreign pwoer not a dirty trick by the GOP.
        Metacrock's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by whattacrock View Post
          Digging up dirt on your opponent is what watergate was all about. Asking a foreign power to do it is a real red flag. The only reason to do that is so if they caught it; written off as espionage by foreign pwoer not a dirty trick by the GOP.
          Except there's nothing to dig up. We have Joe on video openly bragging about it!

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Except there's nothing to dig up. We have Joe on video openly bragging about it!
            Biden is not on trial. Biden is not being impeached,Trump will be impeached. It doesn't matter what you think Biden did,he has a long way to go before anything he did rivals Trump's evil That's the point.
            Metacrock's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by metacrock View Post
              But is was OK when the Clinton Campaign did it?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...AcNd943Il5soBo
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                But is was OK when the Clinton Campaign did it?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...AcNd943Il5soBo
                The Clinton's never asked a foreign power to dig up dirt for them. I;m not sure they really had to dig to find dirt on Trump. The sixteen sexual assault victims of the great man of God are vocal no real digging needed.
                Metacrock's Blog

Comment

Biden is not on trial. Biden is not being impeached,Trump will be impeached. It doesn't matter what you think Biden did,he has a long way to go before anything he did rivals Trump's evil That's the point.
                  -Biden extorts the Ukrainian in order to protect his son from a criminal investigation.

Liberals: "What's the big deal?"

-Trump asks the Ukrainian government to look into Biden's corruption.

Liberals: "Trump is a criminal!"

Everybody else:

Comment

https://hillreporter.com/gop-letter-...st-biden-47267

That theory has been widely debunked everywhere but in the conspiracy-fever swamps of the far right. All of the G7 nations had called for that prosecutor to be fired as had Republican senators. And that prosecutor wasn't doing any favors for the company Biden's son was working for. But we've all learned long ago that "facts" don't matter to Trump. He has absolutely no moral boundaries - whatever works and whatever his supporters will buy.

Comment

-Biden extorts the Ukrainian in order to protect his son from a criminal investigation.

Liberals: "What's the big deal?"

-Trump asks the Ukrainian government to look into Biden's corruption.

Liberals: "Trump is a criminal!"

Everybody else:
                      First, the assertion that anything Trump does is ok because we can find some crime the Demos did is not going to cut it. The President using his power to dig dirt on topological opponent to stay in power is not acceptable, you know the real goal was Trump's reelection not justice.

Secondly we can punish both men but Trump must be stopped. Nothing Biden has done can justify Trump.

Third, there's a huge difference in trying to protect your son and jugging dirt on political opponents,

Fourth allowing them to get with that is the end of democracy,
                      Metacrock's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jim B. View Post
                        https://hillreporter.com/gop-letter-...st-biden-47267

That theory has been widely debunked everywhere but in the conspiracy-fever swamps of the far right. All of the G7 nations had called for that prosecutor to be fired as had Republican senators. And that prosecutor wasn't doing any favors for the company Biden's son was working for. But we've all learned long ago that "facts" don't matter to Trump. He has absolutely no moral boundaries - whatever works and whatever his supporters will buy.
                        And now we circle back to (quoting from one of the parallel threads discussing this topic)...

As Giuliani shrewdly asked George Staphylococcus, "Did anybody prove he was corrupt?"

Little George's response: "Well, he was forced to resign, wasn't he?" (As if that proves anything.)

Giulian: "Yes, but only because the Obama administration insisted on it!"
                        Shokin's alleged corruption seems to be one of those things that everybody "knows" but nobody has ever actually proven.

Comment

The Clinton's never asked a foreign power to dig up dirt for them. I;m not sure they really had to dig to find dirt on Trump. The sixteen sexual assault victims of the great man of God are vocal no real digging needed.
                          Bull Meta did you even read the link?

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

he Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            I know that you meant this in jest but we've seen how someone wearing the wrong hat has been repeatedly used to justify physical assaults and other bad behavior. It appears that the left now believes that how you dress can mean that you're "asking for it." Women, are you paying attention?
                            I sure am.

Comment

I don't think we should put a whole lot of stock into individual people "justifying" their actions until they are actually used as a successful legal defense, because anybody can claim that. The mentally ill man who bodyslammed and nearly killed a teenager in Montana for not taking off his hat during the national anthem claimed he did it because Trump told him how important the national anthem was, and using this sort of logic, we could claim that Trump's anti-Kaepernick rhetoric "was used to justify" this assault. But that's ludicrous. (Or the guy from the screwballs thread a few years ago who groped a woman and told police it was okay because the president said you can grab women by..." He was rightly dismissed as a wacko and a pervert.)
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]40071[/ATTACH]
                                Actually he did commit a crime. Soliciting, simply requesting, that a foreign government investigate a political rival is a crime, period.

Comment