Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Crowdstrike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowdstrike

That's the only interesting word in the whole conversation, because only people living under a rock are surprised that Biden is corrupt. The Democrats wouldn't panic over Biden.

But Crowdstrike, Hillary's emails, the server, these are actually interesting.
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    That's the only interesting word in the whole conversation, because only people living under a rock are surprised that Biden is corrupt. The Democrats wouldn't panic over Biden.

Trumps focus on Crowdstrike is his attempt to shift the blame of the election interference campaign from Russia to Ukraine in order that the very substantial sanctions imposed on Russia, by Obama, for that interference can be lifted. I wonder who thought that one up for him, Vladimir. Everything Trump does seems to be to the benefit of Putins Russia, Odd that! For whatever the reason, Trump never fails to do Putins bidding, and now he's going to be impeached for it!
    Last edited by JimL; 09-30-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Trumps focus on Crowdstrike is his attempt to shift the blame of the election interference campaign from Russia to Ukraine in order that the very substantial sanctions imposed on Russia, by Obama, for that interference can be lifted. I wonder who thought that one up for him, Vladimir. Everything Trump does seems to be to the benefit of Putins Russia, Odd that! For whatever the reason, Trump never fails to do Putins bidding, and now he's going to be impeached for it!
      There's absolutely zero intent revealed in the convo about why Trump is inquiring about crowdstrike. The reasons you give is just your opinion and based on pure speculation, and based on the fact you keep clinging to this kooky conspiracy about Putin, it's likely wrong. The more plausible reason he asked about it is because it's relevant to Barr's investigation, which is why he also referenced the Mueller investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post

To understand the Ukraine situation, I recommend that you listen to the first 20 minutes of ‘Opening Arguements’ podcast, OA319.

The podcast deals with the following topics:
        1. Exactly why President Trump's conduct towards Ukraine in particular is so reprehensible;
        2. Why beginning an "impeachment inquiry" matters;
        3. What the Nixon articles of impeachment looked like;
        4. The Clinton impeachment timeline;
        5. ALL the ways Mitch McConnell and the Republicans can try and screw this up; and much, much more.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          There's absolutely zero intent revealed in the convo about why Trump is inquiring about crowdstrike. The reasons you give is just your opinion and based on pure speculation, and based on the fact you keep clinging to this kooky conspiracy about Putin, it's likely wrong. The more plausible reason he asked about it is because it's relevant to Barr's investigation, which is why he also referenced the Mueller investigation.
          Barr's investigation is for the same purpose. Trump doesn't want people to believe that the Russians had anything to do with the interference or his winning of the election. That way he kills two birds with one stone, if Ukraine takes the fall, then Trump can't be accused of colluding with Russia and then he can lift the sanctions Obama imposed on his fellow dictator and crook, Vladimir.

Comment

Rachel today has Russia wins the war against Ukraine, thanks to Trump, who cut their life line! Concessions being made and peace talks being planned. The result will reward Russia for their invasion.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              Rachel today has Russia wins the war against Ukraine, thanks to Trump, who cut their life line! Concessions being made and peace talks being planned. The result will reward Russia for their invasion.
              Wasn't the freeze a short delay? Didn't Trump send them actual offensive military equipment which Obama wouldn't?

I predict that the Madcow will see a bump in her ratings as the TDS crowd gets excited about yet another fabricated crisis and promises of an imminent impeachment. Maybe this time they'll start to understand what folks mean "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on you" after this blows over.
              Last edited by rogue06; 10-02-2019, 02:32 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Wasn't the freeze a short delay? Didn't Trump send them actual offensive military equipment which Obama wouldn't?

I predict that the Madcow will see a bump in her ratings as the TDS crowd gets excited about yet another fabricated crisis and promises of an imminent impeachment. Maybe this time they'll start to understand what folks mean "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on you" after this blows over.
                If Pompeo carries on like this, we might see a triple impeachment, Trump, Barr, Pompeo.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                  If Pompeo carries on like this, we might see a triple impeachment, Trump, Barr, Pompeo.
                  Along with Gulianni et.al., they are all traitors to this country, to democracy and the to Constitution, lets just hope that democratic institutions hold while these lying, treasonous, heads of state remain in power.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

No, Obama did send military aid, much the same as Trump was just forced under pressure to send. Trump froze the bi-partisan appropriated military aid to Ukraine for 2 months and only unfroze it due to pressure. Have you asked yourself why Trump would freeze badly needed Congressionally approved military aid to an ally defending itself against a common adversary. I'll bet you haven't! Think Putin might have had anything to do with that.

http://www.cnn.com/2019/09/26/politi...eck/index.html

Comment