// Required code

Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Important Early Metrics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Trump has now insanely broken fundraising records.

    The polls are still unreliable - way too many unprecedented things going on which mucks up, if not invalidates, the weighting.

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot


    "Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

    My Personal Blog

    My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

    Comment


    • #17
      The DNC has $7M in cash and about as much in debt. The RNC is floating in cash and has no debt - it's fundraising bringing in $28M in the last reported month. Trump's campaign is raking in more than all the Dem candidates combined!


      Fundraising on the Republican side has shattered every record - and the first primary is still about three months away.

      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot


      "Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

      My Personal Blog

      My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

      Comment


      • #18
        So what you're saying is that Trump is going to enter the campaign with a massive, gold and diamond encrusted war chest, and the Democrats are going to have a child's piggy bank with chipped enamel and an "I.O.U." note inside.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God


        From "Fools Gold" by Petra

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          The DNC has $7M in cash and about as much in debt. The RNC is floating in cash and has no debt - it's fundraising bringing in $28M in the last reported month. Trump's campaign is raking in more than all the Dem candidates combined!


          Fundraising on the Republican side has shattered every record - and the first primary is still about three months away.
          But I keep hearing the GOP is fractured and will never recover after Trump.
          "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by seanD View Post
            But I keep hearing the GOP is fractured and will never recover after Trump.
            That's what liberals are telling themselves so they can sleep at night.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God


            From "Fools Gold" by Petra

            Comment


            • #21
              On another note... I was going to start a separate thread, but I'll just post it here.

              Documents reveal massive 'dark-money' group boosted Democrats in 2018

              Could corruption be the only way the Dems can fund themselves as a result of their fundraising dry spell?
              "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by seanD View Post
                On another note... I was going to start a separate thread, but I'll just post it here.

                Documents reveal massive 'dark-money' group boosted Democrats in 2018

                Could corruption be the only way the Dems can fund themselves as a result of their fundraising dry spell?
                Thanks - Ibdin't include that because I didn't have a primary report.

                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot


                "Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

                My Personal Blog

                My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

                Comment

                Related Threads

                Collapse

                Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Sparko, Yesterday, 02:32 PM
                56 responses
                475 views
                0 likes
                Last Post Mountain Man  
                Started by Juvenal, Yesterday, 09:54 AM
                14 responses
                128 views
                0 likes
                Last Post rogue06
                by rogue06
                 
                Started by seer, Yesterday, 09:50 AM
                19 responses
                149 views
                0 likes
                Last Post Hypatia_Alexandria  
                Started by seer, 09-28-2020, 05:35 PM
                31 responses
                247 views
                0 likes
                Last Post mikewhitney  
                Started by shunyadragon, 09-27-2020, 07:37 PM
                35 responses
                233 views
                0 likes
                Last Post Hypatia_Alexandria  
                Working...
                X