Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump declares himself above the law.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I didn't interpret anything. I simply provided links to your posts.
    denial is not the truth MM. I know you like to troll, but is there anyway I could persuade you to just be honest about it?

Jim
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      They can follow the links or read the post I pointed to. They will come to the same conclusion that what you claimed about the posts was wrong.

I note that - once again - you have not given us any reason to support your statement. Calling it "rationalization" or claiming it is a "No, wait, this is what I really meant!" statement without providing any reason is not very convincing. He gave us reasons - you just make some claims.
      What business is it of yours, Chucky?

Comment

I didn't interpret anything. I simply provided links to your posts.
        Wrong. And anyone who cares to read the post will see that both your interpretations and that Ox explaines why they are wrong:
        http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post670984
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Wrong. And anyone who cares to read the post will see that both your interpretations and that Ox explaines why they are wrong:
          Go argue in the actual thread where he posted it instead of derailing this thread then. Or better yet, go away.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            And I knew that you, being a devout supporter of his,
            Why do you lie so much? Are you competing with Trump?

would continue to defend the wannabe dictator regardless of anything he does.
            Pointing out the truth that they are different situations is not defending Trump, Jimmy -- it's defending the truth.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              So says the devout supporter of a lawless wannabe dictator.
              I'm just not as consumed with hatred of Trump as you and your fellow haters.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Come on! Admit it! You want Trump to be our Dictator in Chief! Admit it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  Come on! Admit it! You want Trump to be our Dictator in Chief! Admit it!!!!
                  Quite honestly, it would almost be worth it just to keep exposing the extreme lunacy of the left.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                    denial is not the truth MM. I know you like to troll, but is there anyway I could persuade you to just be honest about it?

Jim
                    Like I said, people can follow the links and read your original posts in context for themselves, or they can buy your "But- but- what I meant was!" post hoc rationalizations. You and Chuck seem rather alarmed that people just might end up doing the former.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Like I said, people can follow the links and read your original posts in context for themselves, or they can buy your "But- but- what I meant was!" post hoc rationalizations. You and Chuck seem rather alarmed that people just might end up doing the former.
                      Yeah - always twisting. The only thing I'm alarmed at MM is your lack of conscience.

Jim
                      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

And you aren't the first or only one to mention that Ox has been questioning how good of a Christian various members are if they don't agree with his assessments of Trump's behavior. When one person notices it, it might be a miscommunication or a mistake, but when several people notice and mention the same thing, it's time to take a serious look.

Comment

Not wanting to see the president rebuff legal requests for information is not 'hatred'. Any and All Americans should be concerned about what is happening with this presidents unwillingness to comply with legal subpoenas, and his willingness to circumvent the law as it regards the whistleblower.

Jim

Comment

Alarmed? I am the only one who has pointed to the post. I have done so two times and now I will do it for the third time:

I will also point out - once again - that you have only made claims and not provided reasons like Ox did.
                            "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                              Not wanting to see the president rebuff legal requests for information is not 'hatred'.
                              Don't pretend this is the only issue where you're at odds with Trump in a big way. You are consumed with your hatred of him. It's the biggest thing you and JimL have in common. I expect it from him, though - he's lost as a goose.

Comment

Don't pretend this is the only issue where you're at odds with Trump in a big way. You are consumed with your hatred of him. It's the biggest thing you and JimL have in common. I expect it from him, though - he's lost as a goose.
                                Ad hominem.

Comment