Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Administration Whistleblower Cover-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam View Post
    While many have claimed that Trump is a criminal (with a felony shout-out from SDNY the most recent example) and some have claimed that Trump is a mastermind (setting a fairly low bar, I'd say), few have gone so far as to label Trump a criminal mastermind.

--Sam
    Is there anything Trump has been accused of that you don’t think he’s guilty of doing?

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Looks like I hit the nail right on the head. If I’m wrong answer this:

Is there any thing that Trump has been accused of doing that you believe is false?
    There have been a few - not many - but a few. I don't recall what they were. But I've said to my wife when it came on the news - (paraphrase) "they a making something out of nothing there".

Can you point to a single time that Trump has been accused of doing something we’re you didn’t jump in to give a guilty verdict?
    In the discussions I've participated in, I have actually said "This was a good thing" a few times. The bad so outweighs the good that it's hard to remember what they were, but there have been a few.

I don’t think Clinton is a mass killer nor do I believe Obama is a secret Muslim. Is there any evil you don’t think Trump is capable of doing? Yes or no?
    I would have no idea what Trump, Or Clinton, or Obama is ultimately capable of. But I can answer "Do I think Trump's character is the sort of character that would do whatever is necessary to protect himself over the good of the country". And the reality is - I don't need to speculate and that, he has already made clear that is exactly the case.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Lying about a person's position is - well - lying.

Pixie Just lied about me - there I said it.

I have NEVER put forward any comment stating or implying what you just said.

Stop LYING Pix.

See how low you have gone? Now, instead of arguing a point, you must LIE and make up things.

What does it say pix when you have reached so far down that your entire post is a LIE.

Jim
    Looks like I hit the nail right on the head. If I’m wrong answer this:

Is there any thing that Trump has been accused of doing that you believe is false?
    Can you point to a single time that Trump has been accused of doing something we’re you didn’t jump in to give a guilty verdict?

I don’t think Clinton is a mass killer nor do I believe Obama is a secret Muslim. Is there any evil you don’t think Trump is capable of doing? Yes or no?

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    While many have claimed that Trump is a criminal (with a felony shout-out from SDNY the most recent example) and some have claimed that Trump is a mastermind (setting a fairly low bar, I'd say), few have gone so far as to label Trump a criminal mastermind.

--Sam

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    His theory is that Trump is a criminal mastermind. This decision was made back in 2016. Once you realize this, it makes sense. Jumping from one conspiracy theory to the next because there is no evil Trump is not capable of performing is just the logical conclusion of this belief system.
    Lying about a person's position is - well - lying.

Pixie Just lied about me - there I said it.

I have NEVER put forward any comment stating or implying what you just said.

Stop LYING Pix.

See how low you have gone? Now, instead of arguing a point, you must LIE and make up things.

What does it say pix when you have reached so far down that your entire post is a LIE.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    There are times I think he's just trolling us, and other times I think he's genuinely paranoid.
    His theory is that Trump is a criminal mastermind. This decision was made back in 2016. Once you realize this, it makes sense. Jumping from one conspiracy theory to the next because there is no evil Trump is not capable of performing is just the logical conclusion of this belief system.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Says the conspiracy nut who insists that President Zelinsky just has to be lying because he refuted the liberal narrative.

The fact that the guy went to Schiff first to help him write his complaint, and the fact that the complaint got significant details wrong, proves that this wasn't a legitimate "whistleblower" operation but a coordinated political hit job.

But since this doesn't fit your narrative, I'm sure you'll breezily dismiss it.
    conspiracy nut!

And who has the Attorney General of the US and the Secretary of State chasing down internet conspiracy fodder from Giuliani?

And who is 'ALL IN' with the same?

Talk about projection!

I'm the guy thinking Nixon was behind the Watergate break-in after the tapes came out

You're the guy that has proof we never landed on the Moon.

Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-03-2019, 07:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Sayeth the conspiracy nut.
    There are times I think he's just trolling us, and other times I think he's genuinely paranoid.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    That would it seems should be obvious. That there is a large contingent here and in the country that can't quite see that is truly a fascinating, though in many ways scary, thing.
    Sayeth the conspiracy nut.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Anything to make sure the truth is covered up, right MM?
    Says the conspiracy nut who insists that President Zelinsky just has to be lying because he refuted the liberal narrative.

The fact that the guy went to Schiff first to help him write his complaint, and the fact that the complaint got significant details wrong, proves that this wasn't a legitimate "whistleblower" operation but a coordinated political hit job.

But since this doesn't fit your narrative, I'm sure you'll breezily dismiss it.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    What WILL stand up in the Impeachment is that the US president solicited help from a foreign country to investigate a potential 2020 political rival, whilst withholding desperately needed military aid to that country. Aid which had already been approved by Congress. It certainly seems like a quid pro quo was implied: You want your aid? Help me dig up dirt on my 2020 political rival.
    That would it seems should be obvious. That there is a large contingent here and in the country that can't quite see that is truly a fascinating, though in many ways scary, thing.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Whoops... seems the "whistleblower" might have broken the law by speaking to Shifty Adam Schiff before filling a report with the inspector general!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nel-before-ig/
    Anything to make sure the truth is covered up, right MM?

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Okay, this is hilarious...

For two days the mainstream media were breathlessly reporting on an “urgent request” from the State Department Inspector General for a closed-door meeting.

Media sources whipped their left-wing audiences into an anticipatory frenzy with predictions of devastating information soon to come from an “explosive” and “highly unusual” request. It must must be connected to President Trump and Secretary Mike Pompeo hiding devastating information, they said…

Well, the super-anticipated ‘closed door’ briefing was held today, and the IG handed out packets of information related to revelations of Democrats colluding with the Ukraine government. The exact opposite of what the media and the professional left anticipated.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tes-u-s-media/

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Hmmmmm!

It now looks like the Lawfare network constructed the Schiff Dossier, and handed it to allied CIA operative Michael Barry to file as a formal IC complaint. This process is almost identical to the Fusion-GPS/Lawfare network handing the Steele Dossier to the FBI to use as the evidence for the 2016/2017 Russia conspiracy.

This series of events is exactly what former CIA Analyst Fred Fleiz said last week. Fleitz has extensive knowledge of the whistleblower process. Fleitz said last week the Ukraine call whistleblower is likely driven by political motives, and his sources indicate he had help from Congress members while writing it.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-construction/

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Whoops... seems the "whistleblower" might have broken the law by speaking to Shifty Adam Schiff before filling a report with the inspector general!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nel-before-ig/

Leave a comment: