Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Administration Whistleblower Cover-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    But the phrase YOU USED comes from the complaint, not the IG like you said.
    No, what I said is that the complaint agrees with the transcript that Trump was forced to release.
    Wait, IG? Maquire did the review and released the complaint.
    No, the IG did the investigation after the complaint was filed. He then, after finding it credible and urgent, turned it over the DNI Maguire. It was Maguires job to then pass it on to congress within 7 days, which he didn't do. Instead he brought it to the very people the complaint was filed against to ask them what he should do with it. And who'd a guessed, they said it's illigit, no need to pass it on to congress. The only reason it finally got to Congress was because of the backlash which would only have gotten worse had they not released it.

He tried to hide transcripts he voluntarily released?
    Of course, had it not been for the whistleblower they'd have never been seen again.

It's garbage -
    As you wish.

but the Dems are welcome to dig themselves a deeper grave...
    And the republicans are welcome to lie in them and get buried

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      He tried to hide transcripts he voluntarily released?
      Democrats are making noise about the fact that Trump and his staff took special measures to secure the transcripts. Of course what the Democrats aren't saying is that this has become a routine process for transcripts in the Trump administration in its efforts to quash leaks.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Rachel has ‘IG points out counterintelligence risk in Trump’s Ukraine scandal.’
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• John Solomon continues to show us what old school investigative journalism looks like with his latest report uncovering documents proving that claims of Skokin's corruption, which the liberal media has offered to justify Biden strong-arming the Ukrainian government to fire him, were, in fact, false accusations planted by members of the Obama administration. How do we know they were false? Because Burisma's lawyers apologized to Shokin's successor for the false stories!

Solomon also puts to rest the false narrative that the case against Burisma had been settled long before Biden extorted the Ukrainia government, but Burisma itself announced that the case wasn't closed until January 2017.

Furthermore, Shokin in a recent sworn affidavit testifies that he was fired specifically because Joe Biden was unhappy with Shokin for investigating his son and his company.

That's the thumbnail sketch. If you want the details, including original documents and named sources that support Solomon's conscientious reporting, then follow the link:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...wYDEV8.twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            John Solomon continues to show us what old school investigative journalism looks like with his latest report uncovering documents proving that claims of Skokin's corruption, which the liberal media has offered to justify Biden strong-arming the Ukrainian government to fire him, were, in fact, false accusations planted by members of the Obama administration. How do we know they were false? Because Burisma's lawyers apologized to Shokin's successor for the false stories!

Solomon also puts to rest the false narrative that the case against Burisma had been settled long before Biden extorted the Ukrainia government, but Burisma itself announced that the case wasn't closed until January 2017.

Furthermore, Shokin in a recent sworn affidavit testifies that he was fired specifically because Joe Biden was unhappy with Shokin for investigating his son and his company.

That's the thumbnail sketch. If you want the details, including original documents and named sources that support Solomon's conscientious reporting, then follow the link:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...wYDEV8.twitter
            Biden is gone... The only question is - will they get Trump too?
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Turley believes they need hard evidence of "quid pro quo," and such is not yet evident.
              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                Biden is gone...
                Yes, but the Senate has indicated a desire to look a little closer at Biden's dirty dealings. We'll see if it gets any movement.

Comment

• Shifty Adam Schiff is deservedly getting heat for yesterday's hearing when he invented dialog between President Trump and President Velinsky.

He's trying to backpedal with a "But, guys, I was only joking!" excuse.

Even CNN's Jeffry Toobin is lamenting that Schiff's whistleblower hearing "didn’t really have that much juice to it".

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                    Turley believes they need hard evidence of "quid pro quo," and such is not yet evident.
                    Turley has no influence on what Congress needs. In the end the people will be the judge, and they are already moving toward impeachment.

Comment

Yes, but the Senate has indicated a desire to look a little closer at Biden's dirty dealings. We'll see if it gets any movement.
                      Bidens son is simply a Trump/GOP ploy to shift the focus, it isn't going to change the facts concerning Trumps impeachable actions in his dealings with Ukraine and Congress isn't going to lose that focus either.

Comment

Shifty Adam Schiff is deservedly getting heat for yesterday's hearing when he invented dialog between President Trump and President Velinsky.

He's trying to backpedal with a "But, guys, I was only joking!" excuse.

Even CNN's Jeffry Toobin is lamenting that Schiff's whistleblower hearing "didn’t really have that much juice to it".
                        Except that polls show a huge shift in the peoples move in support of impeachment.

Comment

Democrats are making noise about the fact that Trump and his staff took special measures to secure the transcripts. Of course what the Democrats aren't saying is that this has become a routine process for transcripts in the Trump administration in its efforts to quash leaks.
                          If there was nothing wrong with what he was doing, he wouldn't need worry about whistleblowers. Obviously it was wrong, it was unconstitutional, and they knew it, and that is why he hid it. This is like Nixons tapes. The cover-up is an acknowledgment of guilt.

Comment

• Folks should read Shokin's sworn statement if they want to see what a real mob shakedown by the Biden gang looks like. Eye-widening stuff!

https://www.scribd.com/document/4276...okin-Statement

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                              Except that polls show a huge shift in the peoples move in support of impeachment.
                              I don't know what polls you're seeing, but the latest taken in the last couple of days show that the vast majority of Americans , 57%, continue to oppose impeachment. A mere 37% are in favor, and those numbers haven't budged.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...-poll-n2553743

Comment

I don't know what polls you're seeing, but the latest taken in the last couple of days show that the vast majority of Americans , 57%, continue to oppose impeachment. A mere 37% are in favor, and those numbers haven't budged.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...-poll-n2553743
                                Voters are now evenly split on beginning impeachment, 43% to 43%. That's a 13% rise in support just since last friday. Support amongst democrats has risen 7%, amongst Republicans it's up 5%.

http://www.politico.com/story/2019/0...-trump-1515012

Comment