Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Justin Trudeau In Brownface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yes, but as we all know, it's okay when liberals do it.
    A huge fuss about nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rushing Jaws View Post
      A huge fuss about nothing at all.
      Absolutely correct. But the libs started the silliness with their political correctness, and it's sort of satisfying to see them get caught in their own foolishness.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        Absolutely correct. But the libs started the silliness with their political correctness, and it's sort of satisfying to see them get caught in their own foolishness.
        I once read somewhere that you reap what you sow.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          I once read somewhere that you reap what you sow.
          What a novel idea!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

So what is the surest indication that Trudeau realizes that he is in trouble?

Source: Justin Trudeau returns to campaign with promise of lower taxes

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Sunday resumed his re-election campaign with a promise to lower taxes, but once again had to apologize for a photo showing him in blackface makeup.

Trudeau, 47, was already under fire for an ethics lapse and other controversies, and the decades-old photos and videos that resurfaced last week of him engaging in activities he has acknowledged as "racist" dealt a fresh blow to his chances.

After taking Saturday off, Trudeau traveled to Brampton on Sunday, in the central province of Ontario, where he announced two concrete measures aimed at wooing middle-class voters, the main targets of both his Liberal party and opposition Conservatives in the October 21 elections.

If he is reelected, Trudeau said middle-class Canadians would not pay taxes on the first Can$15,000 ($11,300) they earn.

He also promised to cut Canadian cell phone plan costs, which he called "among the most expensive in the G7," by 25 percent.

These two measures would "put more than Can$1,500 a year back in the pockets of Canadian hard-working families," he said.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

When a tax-and-spend liberal is forced to promise he'll cut taxes.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              So what is the surest indication that Trudeau realizes that he is in trouble?

Source: Justin Trudeau returns to campaign with promise of lower taxes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39854[/ATTACH]

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Sunday resumed his re-election campaign with a promise to lower taxes, but once again had to apologize for a photo showing him in blackface makeup.

Trudeau, 47, was already under fire for an ethics lapse and other controversies, and the decades-old photos and videos that resurfaced last week of him engaging in activities he has acknowledged as "racist" dealt a fresh blow to his chances.

After taking Saturday off, Trudeau traveled to Brampton on Sunday, in the central province of Ontario, where he announced two concrete measures aimed at wooing middle-class voters, the main targets of both his Liberal party and opposition Conservatives in the October 21 elections.

If he is reelected, Trudeau said middle-class Canadians would not pay taxes on the first Can$15,000 ($11,300) they earn.

He also promised to cut Canadian cell phone plan costs, which he called "among the most expensive in the G7," by 25 percent.

These two measures would "put more than Can$1,500 a year back in the pockets of Canadian hard-working families," he said.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

When a tax-and-spend liberal is forced to promise he'll cut taxes.
              He's a liar. He doesn't mention that the carbon tax he's packed onto everyone in the country takes way more than $1500 a year out of the average family's pocket.

Comment

I don't know why you believe I as a liberal would find this at all okay. I think its appropriate that he acknowledged it and apologized.

Comment