Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

SNAP Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNAP Attacks

You may know SNAP, or the "Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests" as the organization that left-wing media mouth-pieces quote when they're feeling like bashing the Catholic Church.

Apparently, no gesture of good-will is good enough for this organization, as when Pope Francis started personally visiting those who were abused by a Catholic priests as a child to personally apologize, the thugs at SNAP likened the Pope to a wife-beater, who continually beats his wife and then apologizes afterwards.

http://www.themediareport.com/2014/0...ancis-bigotry/

Of course, this is quite ironic, coming from a completely discredited organization full of criminals, frauds, and liars, that, among their many crimes, have been proven to:

-Put names of priests that have been accused but found completely innocent in a court of law, on their lists of priests who abuse children.

-Put names of priests that have unsubstantiated accusations made against them, long after their deaths, and thus cannot be defended from such accusations, on their lists of priests who abuse children.

-Have been caught utilizing teams of "professional propaganda peddlers" in efforts to intentionally lie to, and trick the general public into thinking completely innocent priests are dangerous pedophiles that must be locked up.

-Have been caught making completely unsubstantiated accusations against priests, on the charges of intentionally covering-up and/or protecting pedophiles.

-Have been caught actually protecting pedophiles themselves. (Oh, the irony.)

http://www.themediareport.com/2011/0...ill-shock-you/

http://www.themediareport.com/hot-to...ed-by-priests/
    Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

[angryrantmode] The last one proves that these people are two-faced wicked hypocrites who have no real concern for the poor and down-trodden. They are simply God-haters who want to browbeat God's people to death, after which, they will commit the same crimes they denounced, and defend those who do them. [/angryrantmode]

The only thing we can do is pray that either a swift judgment comes on such people, or that they turn and are forgiven. And that no one is deceived by their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Some Dude View Post
      [angryrantmode] The last one proves that these people are two-faced wicked hypocrites who have no real concern for the poor and down-trodden. They are simply God-haters who want to browbeat God's people to death, after which, they will commit the same crimes they denounced, and defend those who do them. [/angryrantmode]

The only thing we can do is pray that either a swift judgment comes on such people, or that they turn and are forgiven. And that no one is deceived by their actions.
      The bad part is, they have a twin. BishopAccountability.org is a site with the same declared purpose, that has been proven to have done pretty much every crime SNAP has done.....well, except for the protecting pedophiles part, so props to BishopAccountability.org (I guess?) for not having "pedophile-protector" on their "almost as long as SNAP" list of crimes.
      Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

Is there a SNABS in Hollywood? (Survival network for those abused by Bryan Singer, bit parts in the X-men movies don't really count as apologies.)

You can also join the group if you felt othered by such openly gay travesties as Superman Returns, but mainly it's due to hair-raising pictures like this:

Portrait of the gay as a young boy, soulless film director, dirty old man, and his hangers on.

Just like you and me, everyone!

BONUS: Roland Emmerich and his flavor of the moment:

What I'm trying to say is, when the usual liberal suspects accuse you of doing vile things with young boys, it's usually because they're thinking they'd do exactly the same things in that position. Remind them that the Catholic church is not Hollywood, and has not the resources of a Bryan Singer or Roland Emmerich to fund true depravity.
        Last edited by Epoetker; 05-14-2014, 02:33 AM.

Comment

As it turns out, this one pic happens to trump them all:

Really, this portrayal of actual powerful gay men and their dead-eyed boy lovers isn't anything like the sitcoms have made it out to be, amirite?

Comment

As increasingly the priesthood is recognized as a gay profession – homosexuals make good priests – there is a need to ensure adequate protection for young boys in that environment. It is not such a big problem once you understand the situation properly and I think the Catholic Church is beginning to deal with it. The anger felt by victims is as much about the Church covering up past sins as anything else.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...clergy-are-gay
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              As increasingly the priesthood is recognized as a gay profession – homosexuals make good priests – there is a need to ensure adequate protection for young boys in that environment. It is not such a big problem once you understand the situation properly and I think the Catholic Church is beginning to deal with it. The anger felt by victims is as much about the Church covering up past sins as anything else.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...clergy-are-gay
              Well, it doesn't really suprise me that news article "claims" that, it's a fact there's no place these people won't shove their agenda into (No double-meaning intended). However, it 'is' a fact that the majority of the molestation cases were homosexual in nature.
              Last edited by TimelessTheist; 05-22-2014, 03:48 PM.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

If the part about putting down people as confirmed molesters even if the findings were dismissed is accurate, I would think this could legally constitute defamation.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                  If the part about putting down people as confirmed molesters even if the findings were dismissed is accurate, I would think this could legally constitute defamation.
                  "Your Honor, given that the ability of most directors to make money in Hollywood is materially unaffected by allegations of child molestation (see also: Roman Polanski, Cory Haim, Bryan Singer) and may frankly improve their careers once their bosses realize they have a ready-made issue to hang over their heads(and their co-workers now have something further to talk about,) and further given Hollywood's vast resources and discretion in influencing judges local and federal to dismiss cases they find inconvenient, I do not believe that doing so constitutes defamation. If anything, it's part of the territory, and should in fact be expected by anyone who goes into the business."

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    Oh, it's been confirmed, many times, for both SNAP and Bishopaccountability.org. There's even enough examples to fill an entire book:

http://www.amazon.com/Catholic-Pries.../dp/1466425334

However, like the Freedom From Religion Foundation, both organizations are made up of slimy, dishonest, contingency lawyers, so I don't think a case against them would get very far.
                    Last edited by TimelessTheist; 05-22-2014, 03:49 PM.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment