Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Universal Gun Registration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Gun Registration?

Why would any gun owner now want or support universal gun registration with Democrats talking about gun confiscation?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

EGGzackly. My guns, if I have any, shall remain anonymous to the gun grabbers.

I hear that some of the liberals are really hacked at Beto for revealing their true intent.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      EGGzackly. My guns, if I have any, shall remain anonymous to the gun grabbers.

I hear that some of the liberals are really hacked at Beto for revealing their true intent.
      Ya got to love this:

‘SOLD OUT’: Arizona Gun Store Offers ‘Beto Specials’ on AR15s and AK47s

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...r15s-and-ak47s
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Ya got to love this:

‘SOLD OUT’: Arizona Gun Store Offers ‘Beto Specials’ on AR15s and AK47s

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...r15s-and-ak47s
        I have an awesome plan for 2024:

1. Spend the next few years buying up stocks in gun manufacturers and sellers.
        2. Find Beto or a Beto like candidate willing to say what more and more democrats think.
        3. Cash in.
        4. Retire.

Democrats really are the best gun salesmen, in the market.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post

Democrats really are the best gun salesmen, in the market.
          Remember how gun sales soared under Obama!

Comment

Isn't gun registration only used to determine what ammunition the govt will need to send you?

Comment

You can buy AR15 and M4-style Kits and custom build your own guns. My nephew did it. Like building your own PC.

I kind of like the M4-style rifles. They are like the AR15s but shorter. The civilian version isn't full auto of course.

Here is where he got his from:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                Isn't gun registration only used to determine what ammunition the govt will need to send you?
                Since it is a right to own guns, doesn't this mean that the leftists will want the government to pay us for the guns and ammunition ... like any other right per the leftist view?

Comment

Remember how gun sales soared under Obama!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Just like the IRS only wants your information to help you plan your estate.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]39756[/ATTACH]
                      Well at least he accomplished something worth while!

Comment

Or is it like registering bicycles? Then they can return your guns to you if they were stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Just like the IRS only wants your information to help you plan your estate.
                          Hello. I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Why would any gun owner now want or support universal gun registration with Democrats talking about gun confiscation?
                            They won't, and it will be a disaster if the Dems try this on national level. A couple of states tried it and it failed miserably, fortunately for the states they didn't pursue the matter any further.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                              They won't, and it will be a disaster if the Dems try this on national level. A couple of states tried it and it failed miserably, fortunately for the states they didn't pursue the matter any further.
                              It appears that New Zealand's gun buyback program is not going all that well. The government there is talking about extending the deadline because only a small fraction of the banned firearms are getting turned in.

Comment