Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why NC-9 Should Frighten the Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And you don't even realize that you just perfectly described yourself...
    MM, you know you are not telling the truth. In this thread specifically I have made sure I have not made any sort of insult to anyone, even after post after post had insults aimed my way, i never responded in a hostile way. Just go back through it and look.

People like jiml and charles are routinely debased and insulted in every single reply.

It is evil for christians (or anyone - but Christians make the claim they are committed to Christ and His grest love who laid down His life for all) to act like this over and over and over with not even an ounce of remorse, without any care or compassion for those they malign.

It is wrong.

Jim
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      MM, you know you are not telling the truth. In this thread specifically I have made sure I have not made any sort of insult to anyone, even after post after post had insults aimed my way, i never responded in a hostile way. Just go back through it and look.

People like jiml and charles are routinely debased and insulted in every single reply.

It is evil for christians (or anyone - but Christians make the claim they are committed to Christ and His grest love who laid down His life for all) to act like this over and over and over with not even an ounce of remorse, without any care or compassion for those they malign.

It is wrong.

Jim
      Because telling someone their behavior is "almost demonic" is in no way insulting...

But of course, it's okay when you do it.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

It is wrong.

Jim
        Gosh, I sure can’t wait till I have a plank so far shoved in my eye that I can’t see my own behavior, laid before me. Does it hurt when the plank is first inserted?

"The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• JimL, Tassman, and Charles are here to accuse, tear down and destroy, not lift up. They are the wolves, the reprobates. And they give as well as they get.

Comment

:says the man that accused me of worshipping a false messiah?
            I think context would be helpful here:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post664982

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              JimL, Tassman, and Charles are here to accuse, tear down and destroy, not lift up. They are the wolves, the reprobates. And they give as well as they get.
              And to their credit, when they enter the ring swinging, they don't cry about it when their opponent lands a punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                And to their credit, when they enter the ring swinging, they don't cry about it when their opponent lands a punch.
                Well Charles whines a bit and tries to play the victim, but JimL and Tassman don't. They will give as much as they get without complaint.

Comment

JimL, Tassman, and Charles are here to accuse, tear down and destroy, not lift up. They are the wolves, the reprobates. And they give as well as they get.
                  But they hate Trump, so they're good, and shall be defended, even when they mock Christianity! People who stand up to their anti-Christian jackassery are "demonic".

(To be clear, I don't see Charles in the same way I see JimL and Tassman)
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well Charles whines a bit and tries to play the victim, but JimL and Tassman don't. They will give as much as they get without complaint.
                    When Chuck does it, it's not because he's genuinely offended but because he's attempting to gain the upper hand by embarrassing his opponent, and he knows it will trigger certain other forum members to jump to his defense.

Comment