Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why NC-9 Should Frighten the Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    you guys (you,pix,cp) are almost pathologically unable to admit you made a mistake.

I wonder if that might be a consequence of how abusive many of you are to others when you think you've caught them making a mistake?

Jim
    Yes, it's ALWAYS "everybody else".

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    As for getting insulted - perhaps you are unaware that 'what are you going on about now' is a derogatory idiom the implies the person is spouting nonsense? Unfortunately, I had already pointed that out and there you are, doing it again.

Jim
    You'll find life much more pleasant if you're not hyper sensitive and constantly looking for offense.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Kind of ironic, don't you think, what with your still insisting that Trump colluded with the Russians.
    Not at all, because I'm not rogue.

I am insisting

(1) that the evidence shows the Russian interference was designed to hurt Hillary and to help Trump. They may well have done that because of how much Putin hated Hillary.
    (2) that the trump campaign was willing to accept help from the Russians - an unconscionable policy prior to Trump among Republicans.

Both of these is well documented and well reported.

The Mueller report concluded that in spite of the above, there was no evidence of actual collusion between the two.

Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 09-16-2019, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    ...from hell’s heart, i stab at thee...
    fify,nc

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Whatever Mr Pot. I’m just playing by your rules and you hate it.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    you guys (you,pix,cp) are almost pathologically unable to admit you made a mistake.
    Kind of ironic, don't you think, what with your still insisting that Trump colluded with the Russians.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied

I wonder if that might be a consequence of how abusive many of you are to others when you think you've caught them making a mistake?

Jim
    Whatever Mr Pot. I’m just playing by your rules and you hate it.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Well you are better than the rest of us Jim. Bless you.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    I've not been confused by any of this yet - though I've been accused of being confused - which I showed was not true.

Jim
    Well you are better than the rest of us Jim. Bless you.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    !(2+2==5) != !(2+2!=5)

You made a mistake. It's not the end of the world, thpugh you are acting like it is.

Jim
    However you want to take his words to fulfill this silly little game of yours in your obsession to try to prove me wrong and your inability to see your argument is based on your opinion. Get help.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Denial that you simply want Jimmy to say what you want him to say won’t help you here. I wonder how many more people need to jump on you before you determine where the real problem sits. My guess is I’m dead right, you’re so darned determined to prove you’re the smartest person in the room you’ll see things that you want to see just to get even.
    !(2+2==5) != !(2+2!=5)

You made a mistake. It's not the end of the world, thpugh you are acting like it is.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Denial of the truth is not the truth Pix. That you misunderstood is simple, objective truth - which I already pointed out using the precise language of logic. Your continued denials of such a simple, objective fact actually do not help your case. They tend to imply you are missing some pretty basic logic tools, or that you would rather deny the truth than admit you made a mistake.

Jim
    Denial that you simply want Jimmy to say what you want him to say won’t help you here. I wonder how many more people need to jump on you before you determine where the real problem sits. My guess is I’m dead right, you’re so darned determined to prove you’re the smartest person in the room you’ll see things that you want to see just to get even.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    At this point I think everyone is sufficiently confused and we should just forget it and move on.
    I've not been confused by any of this yet - though I've been accused of being confused - which I showed was not true.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    That’s your opinion Jim and you know what they say about opinions.
    Denial of the truth is not the truth Pix. That you misunderstood is simple, objective truth - which I already pointed out using the precise language of logic. Your continued denials of such a simple, objective fact actually do not help your case. They tend to imply you are missing some pretty basic logic tools, or that you would rather deny the truth than admit you made a mistake.

Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 09-16-2019, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    As for getting insulted - perhaps you are unaware that 'what are you going on about now' is a derogatory idiom the implies the person is spouting nonsense? Unfortunately, I had already pointed that out and there you are, doing it again.

Jim
    What Sparko said.

Next?

Leave a comment: