Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why I Voted For Trump...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    No you didn't, you didn't like her because she was a democrat which is understandable,
    Jimmy, I'm getting a little tired of TrumpJunior telling me what I believe, what I think, what I know....

but again, just as you continue to do with Trump, you bought into the many lies the GOP spread, like the phoney Bengahzi thing, over the years to demean a feared opponent, i.e. Hillary, just like they do to Pelosi. Because that's how the republican brain works.
    Hillary? A "feared opponent"? Jimmy, did they up your dose of stupid pills? Or maybe you overdosed?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Jimmy, I'm getting a little tired of TrumpJunior telling me what I believe, what I think, what I know....
      Take a nap, CP.

Hillary? A "feared opponent"? Jimmy, did they up your dose of stupid pills? Or maybe you overdosed?
      You don't think she was feared by the republican party, eh. Why do you think they've been smearing her with lies for decades. Kevin McCarthy, the republican House leader even admitted to that with respect to the Benghazi hearings. Yet she still won the popular vote by 3 million. Ya right, they didn't fear her at all. The republican party couldn't even believe that Trump was able to con you all into voting for him.

Comment

Take a nap, CP.
        Don't need one, TJ.

You don't think she was feared by the republican party, eh.
        I certainly wasn't afraid of her. But, then again, I'm not a Republican, so...
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Don't need one, TJ.

I certainly wasn't afraid of her. But, then again, I'm not a Republican, so...
          Hey, if you support and defend the republican agenda, CP, then you're a republican even if you do change your affiliation title to protect the guilty.

Comment

Hey, if you support and defend the republican agenda, CP, then you're a republican.
            I'm gonna type this really slowly, JimmyPoo. I don't support "the Republican agenda" - I support the CONSERVATIVE agenda, to which the Republicans happen to hold much more than the Democrats.

even if you do change your affiliation title to protect the guilty
            I have no guilt, TJ.

Comment

I'm gonna type this really slowly, JimmyPoo. I don't support "the Republican agenda" - I support the CONSERVATIVE agenda, to which the Republicans happen to hold much more than the Democrats.
              Right, like I said, you're a republican.

I have no guilt, TJ.
              I know, that seems to be one of their characteristics as well.

Comment

Right, like I said, you're a republican.
                Jim, all you're doing with these stupid games is showing what a dishonest little jackass you are.

Comment

He's doing a great job of showing how morally decrepit the left has become.
                  This from a Trump supporter.
                  “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                    Yes right Tass, they support late term abortion and abortions in general. The slaughtering of millions of our own children is an evil that far surpasses anything that Trump has done. And the fact that you think that is funny just shows how morally twisted you are...
                    That’s your inaccurate, highly emotive talking point but in fact the overwhelming majority of Dems and Dem candidates support repealing the Hyde Amendment and codifying Roe v. Wade into law. In short, the provisions of Roe v Wade, with its emphasis on abortions being limited to the first trimester, is the preferred position. Not late-term abortions as falsely characterized by Trump pandering to you, his base.
                    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      That’s your inaccurate, highly emotive talking point but in fact the overwhelming majority of Dems and Dem candidates support repealing the Hyde Amendment and codifying Roe v. Wade into law. In short, the provisions of Roe v Wade, with its emphasis on abortions being limited to the first trimester, is the preferred position. Not late-term abortions as falsely characterized by Trump pandering to you, his base.
                      That is a lie Tass: https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...obama-in-2008/

And the fact that they want they want tax payer abortion is more evidence that they should not be in power. And a first trimester abortion still kills an innocent human being.
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                        This from a Trump supporter.
                        This from a dishonest ignorant ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                          Yes right Tass, they support late term abortion and abortions in general. The slaughtering of millions of our own children is an evil that far surpasses anything that Trump has done. And the fact that you think that is funny just shows how morally twisted you are...
                          Some, such as Virginia governor Ralph Northam, are already testing the waters of supporting "post birth abortion" or good old fashioned infanticide. No real surprise there though since they've been progressively heading in that direction for some time now.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Some, such as Virginia governor Ralph Northam, are already testing the waters of supporting "post birth abortion" or good old fashioned infanticide. No real surprise there though since they've been progressively heading in that direction for some time now.
                            When you start concerning yourself with little kids being mass murdered in their classrooms we might take your concern for fetuses more seriously. It is for reasons like this that we know you're all full of it when it comes to your grave concern for the fetus.

Comment

This from a dishonest ignorant ass.
                              You're starting to sound more like Trump every day, CP.

Comment

You're starting to sound more like Trump every day, CP.
                                Jim, do you actually believe that anybody here buys into your childish copycat crap, and your incredibly dishonest jackassery?

You just show what a fool you are with practically every post.

Comment