Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why I Voted For Trump...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    The Evangelicals didn’t make a mistake in their own mind. They’re getting all they wanted from Trump, from Supreme Court justices to the battle against brown immigrants.
    How incredibly racist of you to assume that all illegal immigrants are brown. Shame on you.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      How incredibly racist of you to assume that all illegal immigrants are brown. Shame on you.
      The first illegal immigrant I ever met was back in the late 70s and who was a nurse from Switzerland who had overstayed her visa by a couple years.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Except he didn't say that, he said Trumps battle, and so most of you who support him, is against brown immigrants. Let's face it, your party has shown itself to be the racist party.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Except he didn't say that, he said Trumps battle, and so most of you who support him, is against brown immigrants. Let's face it, your party has shown itself to be the racist party.
          Trump has battled against ILLEGAL immigrants, you lying hack.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

He made a dishonest jackass statement that you are defending, and you still can't get it through your big empty head that I'm not a Republican. But, do rant on, Jimmy.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

One of my best airmen is a brown immigrant that came to America legally. I don’t care if brown people come to America, as long as they legally enter our country and follow our laws. Your confusion of legal brown immigrants to illegal brown immigrants is a slap in the face to every last one that followed our laws and became a citizen.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                One of my best airmen is a brown immigrant that came to America legally.
                Yeah, I've heard that one before, lilpix "One of my best friends is black!" Oh, and now you have airmen, eh Lilpix? You are a real hoot!

I don’t care if brown people come to America, as long as they legally enter our country and follow our laws. Your confusion of legal brown immigrants to illegal brown immigrants is a slap in the face to every last one that followed our laws and became a citizen.
                What's wrong, feeling guilty or something? I never accused you personally, I accused the republican party..

Comment

Yeah, I've heard that one before, lilpix "One of my best friends is black!" Oh, and now you have airmen, eh Lilpix? You are a real hoot!
                  I’m an NCO in the USAF Jimmy. I have 22 Airmen that work for me. I know you don’t believe it Jimmy, but I have or have had white, Hispanic, black, Asian, etc Airmen, from every state in the union, men and women, every sexual preference, many different religions, and I expect each and everyone one of them to do their jobs, uphold the values of the USAF, and I truly can care less what their backgrounds are. I’ve never had a single MEO compliant in the 13 years of my capacity as an NCO and earn the respect of my Airmen. My record speaks for itself, beyond your basement accommodations, how about your record?

What's wrong, feeling guilty or something? I never accused you personally, I accused the republican party..
                  The classic, “You must be racist, for defending yourself against my false accusations”. You’ve accused us all of being racist Jimmy, own your accusation.
                  "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

One of the unintended benefits is that we get to see liberals say really really nutty stuff.
                    You missed out on a classical education I see. It shows.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Correct. It was the lesser of two evils, or the evil of two lessers, and he won't be in office forever.
                    Trump is the evil, there is no "lesser than".
                    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                      As opposed to Clinton who supports late term abortion? At least Trump is not advocating for the death of babies...
                      Yeah right. The Dems are all for slaughtering innocent little babies and eating their livers "with some fava beans and a nice Chianti".
                      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Yeah right. The Dems are all for slaughtering innocent little babies and eating their livers "with some fava beans and a nice Chianti".
                        Yes right Tass, they support late term abortion and abortions in general. The slaughtering of millions of our own children is an evil that far surpasses anything that Trump has done. And the fact that you think that is funny just shows how morally twisted you are...
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

You missed out on a classical education I see.
                          You really need to lay off the mind altering crap.

Comment

Mocking a genuine concern for the unborn in such a hideous manner shows what a degenerate hate-filled bigot you really are, Tass.

Comment

Yes right Tass, they support late term abortion and abortions in general. The slaughtering of millions of our own children is an evil that far surpasses anything that Trump has done. And the fact that you think that is funny just shows how morally twisted you are...
                              He's doing a great job of showing how morally decrepit the left has become.

Comment

The fact that you people on the right couldn't care less about the lives of people in general gives the lie to your concern for the fetus.

Comment