Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Parkland dad uncovers how district enabled deranged student-turned-shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Back to ignore.
    Probably not for long, though.
    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      Probably not for long, though.
      Well as a moderator I can't actually ignore you (hide your posts) but I just have a quick-scroll policy of skipping over your posts most of the time.

You are seriously nitpicking a sarcastic comment by MM? Just not worth the time or effort, chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Well as a moderator I can't actually ignore you (hide your posts) but I just have a quick-scroll policy of skipping over your posts most of the time.

You are seriously nitpicking a sarcastic comment by MM? Just not worth the time or effort, chuck.
        And yet right after you have claimed you want to ignore me you continue to comment om my post.
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          This is why we used to have mental hospitals.
          They still exist but there are civil liberties issues with just locking somebody up for years who hasn't actually committed a crime (not to mention it's downright expensive).
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
            They still exist but there are civil liberties issues with just locking somebody up for years who hasn't actually committed a crime (not to mention it's downright expensive).
            Which is why we have such a homeless crisis now. People who are unable to care for themselves are tossed on the street rather than given care.

If someone appears to be dangerous, they should be at least evaluated and if found to be a danger to others, put in a ward somewhere with psychiatric care.

Comment