Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump the Needler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    And this:
    Do you not know how to include actual links? Not that I don't trust you, but if you were yelling "fire" in a crowded theater, I'd stay for the second showing.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Had he known, he most probably would have told Putin long ago. He gave them classified info, he blocked bi-partison sanctions against Russia, he blocked bi-partison military aid to Ukraine in the face of Russia's Eastern Ukraine occupation, he's fighting to allow Russia back in to the G-8 which they were thrown out of for their siezing of Crimea, he defends Putin and Russia against his own intelligence. I mean seriously, when are you Trumpsters going to wake up!
      You fell for it too, eh?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        CIA slams CNN's 'misguided' and 'simply false' reporting on alleged CIA spy's extraction from Kremlin

The Central Intelligence Agency on Monday evening slammed what it called CNN's "misguided" and "simply false" reporting, after the cable channel's chief national security correspondent authored a hole-filled piece claiming that the CIA had pulled a high-level spy out of Russia because President Trump had "repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy."

The extraordinary CIA rebuke came as The New York Times published a bombshell piece late in the evening, which largely contradicted CNN's reporting. According to the Times, CIA officials "made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia" — weeks before Trump even took office.

...The purported spy refused the 2016 offer of extraction, the Times reported, citing family concerns. But the CIA "pressed again months later after more media inquiries" threatened the source, and he relented, according to the paper.

..."CNN's narrative that the Central Intelligence Agency makes life-or-death decisions based on anything other than objective analysis and sound collection is simply false," CIA Director for Public Affairs Brittany Bramell said in the agency's statement.

Bramwell continued: "Misguided speculation that the President's handling of our nation's most sensitive intelligence — which he has access to each and every day — drove an alleged exfiltration operation is inaccurate."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cia...d-exfiltration
        All of which answers to nothing I said. Trump has gone out of his way to do Putins bidding since taking office so I have little doubt that had he the info concerning the Russian source he'd have revealed it to his despotic counterpart in Russia. Perhaps Trumps big mouth was the CIA's concern, or perhaps there were other reasons, but do you honestly expect the CIA director of public relations to tell the truth about that if it was indeed due to their fears about Trump?
        Last edited by JimL; 09-12-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          You fell for it too, eh?
          As usual, your bias is interfering with your reading comprehension abilities.

Comment

All of which answers to nothing I said. Trump has gone out of his way to do Putins bidding since taking office so I have little doubt that had he the info concerning the source he'd have revealed it to his despotic counterpart in Russia. Perhaps Trumps big mouth was the CIA's concern, or perhaps there were other reasons, but do you honestly expect the CIA director of public relations to tell the truth about that if it was indeed due to their fears about Trump?
            Yes, Brittany Bramell is obviously a liar - I just discovered that her last name is actually Bramellov, and she's a GUY!!!

Comment

All of which answers to nothing I said.
              It shows that Trump has nothing to do with this spy thing and CNN is spreading fake news once again.

The rest of you post was just paranoid nonsense

Trump has gone out of his way to do Putins bidding since taking office so I have little doubt that had he the info concerning the Russian source he'd have revealed it to his despotic counterpart in Russia. Perhaps Trumps big mouth was the CIA's concern, or perhaps there were other reasons, but do you honestly expect the CIA director of public relations to tell the truth about that if it was indeed due to their fears about Trump?
              more paranoid nonsense. You need to stop reading those talking points Jim. They are making you dumb. -er.

Comment

As usual, your bias is interfering with your reading comprehension abilities.
                Jimmy, honeypoopsiebabydarlin, I don't know of a single person on the planet - living, dead or otherwise - with a greater bias than you!
                Last edited by Cow Poke; 09-12-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

It shows that Trump has nothing to do with this spy thing and CNN is spreading fake news once again.

The rest of you post was just paranoid nonsense
                  Paranoid nonsense? Are you disputing that Trump revealed classified info to Lavrov and Kislyak? Are you disputing that Trump blocked bi-partison sanctions imposed on Russia for their election interference? Are you disputing that Trump publicly defended Putin and Russia over his own U.S. intel agencies concerning their election interference. Are you disputing that Trump blocked bi-partison military aid to Ukraine in response to Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine? Are you disputing that Trump is fighting to allow Russia back into the G-8 after they were kicked out for their siezing of Crimea. It's not paranoid nonsense on my part, it's a failure to see and accept the facts on your part. The problem is that your team leader is more important to you than your country.

Comment

The problem is that your team leader is more important to you than your country.
                    Yes, Jesus is FAR more important than this country, as much as I love the US of A. After all, this world is not my home...

Comment

Had he known, he most probably would have told Putin long ago. He gave them classified info, he blocked bi-partison sanctions against Russia, he blocked bi-partison military aid to Ukraine in the face of Russia's Eastern Ukraine occupation, he's fighting to allow Russia back in to the G-8 which they were thrown out of for their siezing of Crimea, he defends Putin and Russia against his own intelligence. I mean seriously, when are you Trumpsters going to wake up!
                      Jiml you've been told time and you need to do your own homework and give sources for your Assertions. why should we believe you are anything but an idiot spouting off what you've heard from your leftist handlers if you refuse to give your sources? don't want to be thought of as an idiot then stop acting like one.

Comment

Paranoid nonsense? Are you disputing that Trump revealed classified info to Lavrov and Kislyak? Are you disputing that Trump blocked bi-partison sanctions imposed on Russia for their election interference? Are you disputing that Trump publicly defended Putin and Russia over his own U.S. intel agencies concerning their election interference. Are you disputing that Trump blocked bi-partison military aid to Ukraine in response to Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine? Are you disputing that Trump is fighting to allow Russia back into the G-8 after they were kicked out for their siezing of Crimea. It's not paranoid nonsense on my part, it's a failure to see and accept the facts on your part. The problem is that your team leader is more important to you than your country.
                        The Washington Post flatly contradicts CNN’s story, stating that Trump’s 2017 disclosure of classified information to Lavrov and Kislyak “was not the reason for the decision to remove the CIA asset.” It never made sense anyway that a high-level, covert source in Russia would have been compromised by intelligence gathered by Israeli officials. The Times similarly contradicts CNN's characterization of events, reporting that, "former intelligence officials said there was no public evidence that Mr. Trump directly endangered the source, and other current American officials insisted that media scrutiny of the agency’s sources alone was the impetus for the extraction.
                        https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...r-russia-scoop

Comment

The Washington Post flatly contradicts CNN’s story, stating that Trump’s 2017 disclosure of classified information to Lavrov and Kislyak “was not the reason for the decision to remove the CIA asset.” It never made sense anyway that a high-level, covert source in Russia would have been compromised by intelligence gathered by Israeli officials. The Times similarly contradicts CNN's characterization of events, reporting that, "former intelligence officials said there was no public evidence that Mr. Trump directly endangered the source, and other current American officials insisted that media scrutiny of the agency’s sources alone was the impetus for the extraction.
                          https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...r-russia-scoop
                          Apparently you are not even reading my post, since you are not answering to anything i've said.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                            Jiml you've been told time and you need to do your own homework and give sources for your Assertions. why should we believe you are anything but an idiot spouting off what you've heard from your leftist handlers if you refuse to give your sources? don't want to be thought of as an idiot then stop acting like one.
                            RTT you haven't expressed an intelligent thought of your own since i've been on tweb. You sound like a bot, spitting out the same idiotic one liner talking point critiques over and over. Say something substantial about something once in a while so that we can know you actually have a functioning brain of your own.

Comment

RTT you haven't expressed an intelligent thought of your own since i've been on tweb. You sound like a bot, spitting out the same idiotic one liner talking point critiques over and over. Say something substantial about something once in a while so that we can know you actually have a functioning brain of your own.
                              Another Jimgasm.

Comment

Another Jimgasm.

You still haven't answered to the substance of my post #143.

Comment