Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The irony of the New York Times’ 1619 Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Thus why Trump is president today and not Clinton. IE Liberals choosing to accept comforting lies vs cold, hard, truth.
    I don't think so. There was this little thing called russian interference. And more significantly there was that rather helpful late great Comey announcement about the emails. Without those two, the present day circus would be ... well, a different kind of circus.

Jim
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      I personally do not now a soul that is African American that approves of Trump. And yes, I work with and know enough African Americans that its makes sense to say it.

Jim
      I work for the Government, and I know a slew.
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I don't think so. There was this little thing called russian interference. And more significantly there was that rather helpful late great Comey announcement about the emails. Without those two, the present day circus would be ... well, a different kind of circus.

Jim
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Jim
          And you choose to believe yet another comforting lie, sold via the lying media. Reality, Russia has been involved in interfering in US elections, for decades, it only became an issue when the Clinton criminal empire and the DNC ending up losing in 2016.Comey didn’t make Hillary illegally transfer and store classified material through unsecured means, breaking federal law, Clinton did. Truly amazing how many liberals try to remove the blame from Clinton and blame everyone else for revealing she broke the law. Keep believing these comforting lies Jim and Trump will be your president till January 2025.
          Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 09-12-2019, 11:44 AM.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I personally do not now a soul that is African American that approves of Trump. And yes, I work with and know enough African Americans that its makes sense to say it.

Jim
            Which speaks volumes about the circles you hang out with. I happened to see a black man, in Wal-Mart last week, wearing a Trump hat. That’s another reason Trump is president, liberals living in a bubble and have no clue how things are outside their bubble.
            Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 09-12-2019, 11:30 AM.
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              I work for the Government, and I know a slew.
              How about that ...
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Which speaks volumes about the circles you hang out with. I happened to see a black man, in Wal-Mart last week, wearing a Trump hat. That’s another reason Trump is president, liberals living in a bubble and have no clue how things are outside their bubble.
                You have no clue.

Jim

Comment

And you choose to believe yet another comforting lie, sold via the lying media. Reality, Russia has been involved in interfering in US elections, for decades, it only became an issue when the Clinton criminal empire and the DNC ending up losing in 2016.Comey didn’t make Hillary illegally transfer and store classified material through unsecured means, breaking federal law, Clinton did. Truly amazing how many liberals try to remove the blame from Clinton and blame everyone else for revealing she broke the law. Keep believing these comforting lies Jim and Trump will be your president till January 2025.
                  You have more excuses that a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Jim

Comment

How about that ...
                    Anecdotal evidence is ALWAYS a superior argument, right?
                    That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

You have more excuses that a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Jim
                      Ironic coming from the same person trying to blame everyone, but Clinton for her loss. It was not the Russians nor Conley that forced her to use a private email server to illegally store and send emails, with classified material, she did it all on her own. It wasn’t the Russians that made her call her opponents voters deplorable’s, it was her. It wasn’t the Russians that made her and her staff refer to her own voters in racist terms (IE using the phrase ‘taco bowel’). How that is ‘excuses’ IDK but it is funny that you blame everyone, but the person that actually did this stuff and prefer conspiracy theories and blaming those that exposed the stuff she was doing. Yet, I’m the one with the excuses.
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

You have no clue.

Jim
                        Yet, it isn’t all that difficult to find black Trump supporters, if you so desired to do so, yet you prefer anecdotes, when you think they support you, vs the polling place that seems to have done best in predicting election results lately. You’re showing why Clinton lost in 2016 and why democrats are currently running down the road to lose in 2020. Your unwillingness to step outside your own box is simply self delusion.
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Yet, it isn’t all that difficult to find black Trump supporters, if you so desired to do so, yet you prefer anecdotes, when you think they support you, vs the polling place that seems to have done best in predicting election results lately. You’re showing why Clinton lost in 2016 and why democrats are currently running down the road to lose in 2020. Your unwillingness to step outside your own box is simply self delusion.
                          I just relaying my experience. Perhaps we live in different parts of the country. I'm not out conducting polls, I'm just telling you what the Black people I am in contact with think. That you see this as some necessary insidious flaw in me is in fact more an indication of who you are - than who I am. You really need to figure out that people that think differently from you are not necessarily wrong, or necessarily evil. In fact, you might one day realize that sometimes people think differently from you because sometimes you are wrong.

But I'll settle for they are not all evil demons purposefully distorting every fact as a start.

Jim

Comment

I personally do not now a soul that is African American that approves of Trump.
                            So?
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I just relaying my experience. Perhaps we live in different parts of the country. I'm not out conducting polls, I'm just telling you what the Black people I am in contact with think. That you see this as some necessary insidious flaw in me is in fact more an indication of who you are - than who I am. You really need to figure out that people that think differently from you are not necessarily wrong, or necessarily evil. In fact, you might one day realize that sometimes people think differently from you because sometimes you are wrong.
                              That’s funny coming from the same person that spends his days questioning people’s Christianity that dare to disagree with him about Trump. Do you want to be the pot or the kettle in this little exercise? I simply pointed out observed facts that one of the reasons Trump is president is because of liberal self delusion. Take your comment above, you’d think that somebody that spent time arguing about blacks having different experience would know that we could live in the same city and have two totally different views, based upon factors like age, sex, income, race, political views, etc. The thing is with liberal dominance of the media, it’s real easy to assume that, if you have a liberal outlook, that everyone else agrees or at least is the dominate view. That’s why Trump is likely to win in 2020 and you creating strawman to debate is among those reasons.

But I'll settle for they are not all evil demons purposefully distorting every fact as a start.
                              Evil, no. Filled with self delusion. Yes.
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                So?
                                Said like an 8 year old that doesn't want his party spoiled ....

Comment