Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will The Global Warming Hysterics Never Tire Of Being Wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    well - yes Sparko. If Obama's house gets wiped out - that impacts Obama. If the New York City Ports are ruined, that impacts the economy of the entire US.

What is so hard to comprehend about that?

Jim
    The point is, if Obama really believes the Climate Change scientists he just made a very foolish purchase. And not only CP and I are pointing out this fact. It is pretty much been in the news all weekend. And no, his new house does not appear very much above sea level as you seem to suggest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      EGGzackly... Wow, it's come down TWENTY BUCKS!!!! It has its own FREE web interface, as well as phone apps... Plus, it integrates easily with Alexa.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39220[/ATTACH]

Honeywell Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Smart Thermostat with Wi-Fi Compatibility
      Guess what?

I got a free Honeywell wi-fi programmable thermostat from my brother this weekend. He had a new security system put in and they included a Nest thermostat as part of the package so they replaced his Honeywell wi-fi programmable one. So he gave it to me.

This is the model

Honeywell TH6320WF2003

https://www.honeywellhome.com/T6-Pro...3-TH6220WF2006

Says it works with Alexa and has an iphone app too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Guess what?

I got a free Honeywell wi-fi programmable thermostat from my brother this weekend. He had a new security system put in and they included a Nest thermostat as part of the package so they replaced his Honeywell wi-fi programmable one. So he gave it to me.

This is the model

Honeywell TH6320WF2003

https://www.honeywellhome.com/T6-Pro...3-TH6220WF2006

Says it works with Alexa and has an iphone app too.
        Wow, the PRO series!!!! And the Reader's Digest LARGE PRINT edition!!!

You're gonna love it!!!!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Wow, the PRO series!!!! And the Reader's Digest LARGE PRINT edition!!!

You're gonna love it!!!!
          One of the things my wife loves about it is that we like to sleep "cool", but in the winter (we have about 6 or 7 days of winter) she doesn't like to get out of bed when the house is cold. So she loves being the one to say "Alexa - set home thermostat to 74". In just a few seconds, you can hear the heat come on.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The point is, if Obama really believes the Climate Change scientists he just made a very foolish purchase. And not only CP and I are pointing out this fact. It is pretty much been in the news all weekend. And no, his new house does not appear very much above sea level as you seem to suggest.
            Perhaps Obama understands climqte science and what its actual implications are wheras you are just making up reasons to ignore it.

Jim
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

10 to 30 feet would be my guess from pictures. Are you aware of what 1 meter is and obamas current life expectancy is relative to the year 2100?

Jim
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Perhaps Obama understands climqte science and what its actual implications are wheras you are just making up reasons to ignore it.

Jim
                Or perhaps you just want to defend Obama because you saw others here mocking his purchase?

Comment

10 to 30 feet would be my guess from pictures. Are you aware of what 1 meter is and obamas current life expectancy is relative to the year 2100?

Jim
                  While ignoring the erosion and damage that will be caused by the increased storms caused by Global Warming, er I mean Climate Change.

Comment

While ignoring the erosion and damage that will be caused by the increased storms caused by Global Warming, er I mean Climate Change.
                    The Obamas are not only celebrities, but lefty celebrities. Give it up, Sparko, they get a pass, just like the royals.

Comment

The Obamas are not only celebrities, but lefty celebrities. Give it up, Sparko, they get a pass, just like the royals.
                      Yeah I remember when he once said:

“There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have. There’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough.”

That was three mansions ago.

Comment

• They are blatant hypocrites. Imagine the carbon foot print. Good for me that not for thee.
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• It's Michelle. She's making him do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]39383[/ATTACH]
                            Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]39384[/ATTACH]

Attached Files

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              They probably need all those rooms for the illegals they are taking in.
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                                They probably need all those rooms for the illegals they are taking in.
                                Well as politicians, they certainly need the 7 toilets.

Comment