Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Beto O'Dork Dives In...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    He's becoming more and more insignificanter every day, it seems.
    Because he is a boring rich white guy. Not intersectional enough like Pete, Dragnet Kamala, and Spartacus and not enough name recognition like Bernie Pudding and Creepy White Van Joe.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

What they really need is a gay, black, transwoman to run. That should tick all the boxes.

The democrat party is like Pizza Hut. Remember when Pizza Hut was trying to compete with all of the other chains so they kept trying to come up with more betterer pizzas? stuffed crust, garlic stuffed crust, hot dog crust pizza, cheeseburger crust pizza, etc? Anything to remain relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        What they really need is a gay, black, undocumented atheist transwoman to run. That should tick all the boxes.

The democrat party is like Pizza Hut. Remember when Pizza Hut was trying to compete with all of the other chains so they kept trying to come up with more betterer pizzas? stuffed crust, garlic stuffed crust, hot dog crust pizza, cheeseburger crust pizza, etc? Anything to remain relevant.
        I added a couple boxes.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          I added a couple boxes.
          I'd buy that pizza!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            What they really need is a gay, black, transwoman to run. That should tick all the boxes.

I see the possibility of a citation here ... Need to change the "democratic party" to "Churches with an overemphasis on social justice" ... but it is the perfect fit.

Now for the appropriate attribution ... "Sparko the Tweb Pirate" perhaps.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
            Scripture before Tradition:
            but that won't prevent others from
            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment