Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Transgender sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The left now appears to like it when some guy steps up and tells the women to step aside and let a man show them how it's done.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      The left continues to proudly champion this disenfranchisement of girls and women.
      Once all female athletes are transgender, they can finally compete with men!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Their eating they're young!

yes, I did that on purpose
        Must....resist....

Comment

Anyone remember back when Andy Kaufman was wrestling women? Everyone was upset about that. Today he would be a hero.

Comment

Transgender Cyclist Rachel McKinnon continues to smash women’s cycling records, the latest being a “world record” in the women’s 200m sprint.

McKinnon, 37, not only set the record in the 35-39 category but also won the 200m gold medal at the Masters Track Cycling World Championships on Sunday. Canadian McKinnon beat out American Dawn Orwick, and Denmark’s Kirsten Herup Sovang, who took silver and bronze behind McKinnon.

Dr. Rachel McKinnon, who was born a man, also won the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles in 2018, among other events.

But not everyone was thrilled by the big win.

Jennifer Wagner-Assali, a competitor who lost to McKinnon in the past — but did not race last weekend — called McKinnon’s win “unfair,” the Times reported.

“It was an unfair race, and I accepted that when I pinned on the number, and I tried to do my best to overcome the unfairness,” Wagner-Assali said of McKinnon’s dominance over natural-born female racers.

“I do feel that hard-fought freedoms for women’s sport are being eroded. If we continue to let this happen, there will be men’s sports and co-ed sports, but there won’t be any women’s sports,” Wagner-Assali added.

Wagener-Assari also said that if men claiming to be women continue to dominate women’s sports, then many young girls won’t even bother to get into sports. “I see little girls competing . . . and I don’t want them to have to fight this issue,” she said

McKinnon, though, rebuffed the charge that she was dominating the women’s sport. “I haven’t won any Olympic medals. I haven’t won any elite world championships,” McKinnon said.

Before Sunday’s race, McKinnon defended the right of transgenders to compete alongside natural-born women saying that “preventing trans women from competing is denying their human rights.”

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...omens-records/

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              [box]Transgender Cyclist Rachel McKinnon continues to smash women’s cycling records, the latest being a “world record” in the women’s 200m sprint.
              Just sick, letting a mental illness define the competitors...
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

He's destroying the competition and smashing one record after another but insists he doesn't have an unfair advantage because he has yet to win any really big events like the Olympics.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

He's destroying the competition and smashing one record after another but insists he doesn't have an unfair advantage because he has yet to win any really big events like the Olympics.
                  The real sickness is on the part of those who are allowing this crap. They're probably scared to death to stand up to it, because they'll get slammed.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I wonder if the Olympics will allow this madness...
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      I wonder if the Olympics will allow this madness...
                      You have some of the biggest corporations in the world ready to throw their weight against anybody who opposes the GLBTX+ agenda, so maybe so!

After all, money is the mother's milk of Olympics, as well as politics.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Transgender Cyclist Rachel McKinnon continues to smash women’s cycling records, the latest being a “world record” in the women’s 200m sprint.

McKinnon, 37, not only set the record in the 35-39 category but also won the 200m gold medal at the Masters Track Cycling World Championships on Sunday. Canadian McKinnon beat out American Dawn Orwick, and Denmark’s Kirsten Herup Sovang, who took silver and bronze behind McKinnon.

Dr. Rachel McKinnon, who was born a man, also won the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles in 2018, among other events.

Jennifer Wagner-Assali, a competitor who lost to McKinnon in the past — but did not race last weekend — called McKinnon’s win “unfair,” the Times reported.

“It was an unfair race, and I accepted that when I pinned on the number, and I tried to do my best to overcome the unfairness,” Wagner-Assali said of McKinnon’s dominance over natural-born female racers.

“I do feel that hard-fought freedoms for women’s sport are being eroded. If we continue to let this happen, there will be men’s sports and co-ed sports, but there won’t be any women’s sports,” Wagner-Assali added.

Wagener-Assari also said that if men claiming to be women continue to dominate women’s sports, then many young girls won’t even bother to get into sports. “I see little girls competing . . . and I don’t want them to have to fight this issue,” she said

McKinnon, though, rebuffed the charge that she was dominating the women’s sport. “I haven’t won any Olympic medals. I haven’t won any elite world championships,” McKinnon said.

Before Sunday’s race, McKinnon defended the right of transgenders to compete alongside natural-born women saying that “preventing trans women from competing is denying their human rights.”

00000000000000ab000-00aaad2.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Well, we continue to agree at least on this. Absolute idiocy.
                          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            Just sick, letting a mental illness define the competitors...
                            I still have some faith in society that at some point this will become an outright athletic hoax in view of the public.

Btw, a lot of the feminist movements don't support this for obvious reasons and it's hilarious to see the catch-22 war between the two, kind of like the catch-22 war between the feminists and the misogynist Muslims.

Comment

While I highly question whether the ability to compete in a sport is a "human right," even if it is, no one is preventing "trans women" from competing. They are arguing against having "trans women" compete against actual women (or if one finds the term "actual" objectionable, substitute "biological"). To my knowledge, no one has been arguing that a trans woman be disallowed from competing against men.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                                I still have some faith in society that at some point this will become an outright athletic hoax in view of the public.

Btw, a lot of the feminist movements don't support this for obvious reasons and it's hilarious to see the catch-22 war between the two, kind of like the catch-22 war between the feminists and the misogynist Muslims.
                                I don't find it hikarious at all. It's a complete farce. It accents the fact that a Trans gender person, regardless of how their mind works or how they think is, except in rare cases, physically what they were born as. You cant change you DNA. You might be a mental women in a man's body, or a mental man in a womens body. But the body is still either male or female. And it is your body that determines your classification for sports competition.

Why anyone in their right mind wants to pretend they are what they are not is just beyond me. We dont get to choose our DNA.
                                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment