Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Transgender sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Just say the sports are divided by the SEX of the participants, not gender. Gender, once a synonym for sex has become a word that doesn't mean anything. So just eliminate it from sports and go by biological sex.
    The problem with that solution is that women transitioning to men are therefore taking testosterone shots and are therefore competing with a distinct and unfair advantage. They don't allow this type of doping in most sports but if you're "transitioning" then it's ok? I would say they would have to stop the hormone shots if they stay in the women's class.
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

A man (who is very clearly a man) recently smashed all records at a women's weightlifting competition. But he identifies as a woman, so it's OK.

transgender-weightlifter-smashes-records-one-day-11519.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...rds-one-event/
      Last edited by Mountain Man; 05-01-2019, 03:18 PM.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        A man (who is very clearly a man) recently smashed all records at a women's weightlifting competition. But he identifies as a woman, so it's OK.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36789[/ATTACH]

Kick him in the groin. If he keels over, he isn't a woman. Simple test.

Comment

Just wonderful, and so fair...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36789[/ATTACH]

Proves what a freakin sissy he is.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And if that don't work...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Sanity has prevailed:

Sports League Rejects Transgender Athlete’s Claim to Female Weightlifting Records

“Our rules, and the basis of separating genders for competition, are based on physiological classification rather thana identification,” said a statement from Paul Bossi, president of 100% RAW Powerlifting Federation. Bossi continued:

"On the basis of all information presented to the Board of Directors for this particular case, the conclusion made, is that the correct physiological classification is male … Since the lifter’s gender classification for the purpose of our rules is not consistent with female, no female records will be broken by these lifts."

Comment

Sanity has prevailed:

Sports League Rejects Transgender Athlete’s Claim to Female Weightlifting Records

“Our rules, and the basis of separating genders for competition, are based on physiological classification rather thana identification,” said a statement from Paul Bossi, president of 100% RAW Powerlifting Federation. Bossi continued:

"On the basis of all information presented to the Board of Directors for this particular case, the conclusion made, is that the correct physiological classification is male … Since the lifter’s gender classification for the purpose of our rules is not consistent with female, no female records will be broken by these lifts."
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

And another one: an average to below average male college athlete suddenly becomes dominant after competing against women.

NCAA track star CeCe Telfer is racking up record after record for Franklin Pierce University in women’s college track. But the feat seems a bit less impressive upon learning that only just last year Telfer was competing as a man named Craig, and was a solid athlete in the men’s division as well.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...peting-female/

NCAA rules say that a man must be on testosterone suppression treatments for at least one year before he's allowed to compete against women, but Craig's performance on the field is only slightly below what it was last year suggesting that either he's cheated, or the NCAA rules do nothing to eliminate the natural physical advantage of being male.

Comment

That was a GUY! Guy dressed up like a Sheila!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Here we go again:

A transgender weightlifter has swept the women’s categories in the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa, winning two gold medals over natural-born female opponents.

Laurel Hubbard has once again crushed natural-born female opponents winning two gold medals and a silver in three heavyweight categories for women at the games, according to the Washington Times.

Hubbard defeated Samoa’s Feagaiga Stowers, who won the gold last year when Hubbard pulled out due to an injury.

Born as Gavin Hubbard, the 41-year-old weightlifter has cut a wide swath through female weightlifting after transitioning as a transgender woman six years ago. The only hiccup in Hubbard’s domination of the sport was an elbow injury during last year’s Commonwealth Games.

Hubbard’s continued gains in the Pacific region may have served to spur the leading U.S. weightlifting association to ban men transitioning to females from competing against natural-born women.

This year, USA Powerlifting delegates voted 46 to 4 to keep a previous policy banning transgender participation amid pressure from well-funded transgender athletes to reverse the ban.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...mens-division/

Comment

Here we go again:

A transgender weightlifter has swept the women’s categories in the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa, winning two gold medals over natural-born female opponents.

Laurel Hubbard has once again crushed natural-born female opponents winning two gold medals and a silver in three heavyweight categories for women at the games, according to the Washington Times.

Hubbard defeated Samoa’s Feagaiga Stowers, who won the gold last year when Hubbard pulled out due to an injury.

Born as Gavin Hubbard, the 41-year-old weightlifter has cut a wide swath through female weightlifting after transitioning as a transgender woman six years ago. The only hiccup in Hubbard’s domination of the sport was an elbow injury during last year’s Commonwealth Games.

Hubbard’s continued gains in the Pacific region may have served to spur the leading U.S. weightlifting association to ban men transitioning to females from competing against natural-born women.

This year, USA Powerlifting delegates voted 46 to 4 to keep a previous policy banning transgender participation amid pressure from well-funded transgender athletes to reverse the ban.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...mens-division/
                          Aren't these transgender people SO VERY PROUD of themselves? Like a big strong bully coming in and winning a peewee league batting contest!

What incredible poor self-image they must have to have to compete so unfairly. But, then again, that's probably why they "transed" in the first place.

Comment

The left continues to proudly champion this disenfranchisement of girls and women.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              The left continues to proudly champion this disenfranchisement of girls and women.
                              Their eating they're young!

yes, I did that on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                Aren't these transgender people SO VERY PROUD of themselves? Like a big strong bully coming in and winning a peewee league batting contest!

What incredible poor self-image they must have to have to compete so unfairly. But, then again, that's probably why they "transed" in the first place.
                                Well, they are suffering from a mental illness.

Comment