Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kroger banning plastic bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Gross, you eat your undies! I can't get past the skid marks!
    They used to (maybe still do) make edible undies in various flavors. While I've tried some pretty exotic foods over the years (including snake, various insects and monkey brains) that just was one I had no interest in.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Gross, you eat your undies! I can't get past the skid marks!
      I specifically said "YOU" can eat undies..... the thought totally creeps me out.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        They used to (maybe still do) make edible undies in various flavors. While I've tried some pretty exotic foods over the years (including snake, various insects and monkey brains) that just was one I had no interest in.
        Reminds me of a pervert in Philadelphia a few decades back.
        When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          I specifically said "YOU" can eat undies..... the thought totally creeps me out.
          Don't try to clean it up! BTW what is your favorite flavor?
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

BTW what is your favorite flavor?
            You are SUCH a meanie!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You are SUCH a meanie!
              This is about me isn't it?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You are SUCH a meanie!
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

I think I will just save all of my plastic bags and then when I go to Kroger I will dump them on the counter and tell them "these are my reusable bags, start bagging"

And I think I will start collecting the plastic bags. I can sell them on the black market for lots of cash.

"PSST! Hey, ya wanna buy some plastic grocery bags? I have some Kroger, some Walmart, all primo stuff"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    I think I will just save all of my plastic bags and then when I go to Kroger I will dump them on the counter and tell them "these are my reusable bags, start bagging"

And I think I will start collecting the plastic bags. I can sell them on the black market for lots of cash.

"PSST! Hey, ya wanna buy some plastic grocery bags? I have some Kroger, some Walmart, all primo stuff"
                    Hey man, these Walmart bags are cut with polyurethane! You trying to rip me off?

Comment

Hey man, these Walmart bags are cut with polyurethane! You trying to rip me off?

Really? I think I should charge extra for that. The polyurethane makes them more flexible and less prone to tearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Really? I think I should charge extra for that. The polyurethane makes them more flexible and less prone to tearing.
                        You sound like a coke dealer trying to tell his customer that it's to his benefit that he cut his dope with baby laxative.

Comment

You sound like a coke dealer trying to tell his customer that it's to his benefit that he cut his dope with baby laxative.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

sorry if I took a wrong turn, but I was looking for a Christian discussion forum somewhere around here. hmmmphh

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                              sorry if I took a wrong turn, but I was looking for a Christian discussion forum somewhere around here. hmmmphh
                              You should know better by now!

Comment

There are no laxatives in my plastic grocery bags. Unless you want to put them in. They are useful for carrying many items. Laxatives, cans, jars, produce, beer.

Comment