Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Breivik reveals himself as a Nazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breivik reveals himself as a Nazi

He says that he used “counter-jihadist” rhetoric in the manifesto to protect “ethno-nationalists” and instead provoke a media campaign against the anti-nationalist counter-jihad supporters. He calls this a strategy of “dual psychology.”

Anders Behring Breivik claims that he seeks a “pure Nordic ideal.” He argues that the “Nordic race” is being eradicated, and wants to form a Nazi party in Norway like the Swedes’ Party. He mentions several notorious right-wing extremists in Norway whom he wants to lead the party, including Varg Vikernes and Erik Blucher.
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/01/no...o-destroy-coun

This is news?

Also he should pick his idols better. Vilkernes hates Breivik (and Christians) for shooting mostly white Norwegians instead of foreigners.

Edit: Read the article, forgot what a master troll this guy is. No doubt Sankt Breivik is already aware of the above.
    Last edited by Darth Executor; 04-26-2014, 01:41 AM.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Isn't Vilkernes the musician who burned down churches?
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        This is news?
        I never claimed it was breaking. It's something that I came across which caught my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
          Isn't Vilkernes the musician who burned down churches?
          Yes. Last I heard of him French cops SWATted his house for posting something racist on his web site.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I do rather fail to see the problem:

He says that he used “counter-jihadist” rhetoric in the manifesto to protect “ethno-nationalists” and instead provoke a media campaign against the anti-nationalist counter-jihad supporters. He calls this a strategy of “dual psychology.”
            The internationalist media is still firmly internationalist, which is probably why they feel they can report that quote without reading it if they put it next to the OMG NAZI BREVIK headline. Unlike some of you people, I actually read the fine print, i.e., the section that was boxed and emboldened in the article

And it sounds right to me. There is no effective way you can simply be a "counter-jihadist" and also an internationalist, i.e. , the party of the people who are greatly responsible for importing the waves of Muslim/Arabs to Europe to begin with, and sneering at anyone who uses arguments like 'but this is our country and the country of our fathers' in response. A great deal of internationalist Jews have indeed been party to this movement, and removing them from the coalition is the first step toward an effective national self-determination. "Assimilation or deportation" would be the best choice to offer them, and the Jews of Israel will no doubt be happy to welcome more of their brethren (and their money) home, especially given how many men and materiel they keep losing to the Palestinians, whom we should really stop funding.

Human equality was always a (crack)pipe dream, and those who use it as the core justification for their rule are due to be rotated out of office very soon.
            Last edited by Epoetker; 04-26-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment