Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I wouldn't count on it.
    It's like somebody joining a cult. After defending her so fiercely, they can't allow themselves to believe they got duped. She HAS to be telling the truth!!!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      It's like somebody joining a cult. After defending her so fiercely, they can't allow themselves to believe they got duped. She HAS to be telling the truth!!!
      Same with the Russian collusion and obstruction of justice hoaxes. There are people who still insist that Mueller's report presents definitive proof of Trump's guilt on both counts.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        The way I am seeing it, the left (which includes the MSM and the democrats in congress and in other positions of power) will do anything, ANYTHING, lie, steal, cheat, to invalidate the last election and remove Trump and anything Trump has accomplished. They have gone completely off the rails. They are becoming an actual enemy of democracy and the constitution.

They are the worst sore losers in history.
        That's because of your biased brain. Trump is lying, cheating and stealing right before your very eyes and it somehow never seeps through to your tribalized brain.

Comment

All of this was pretty obvious to some of us from the beginning... I wonder if those who enthusiastically supported her narrative can admit now that they were deceived.
          All of it was pretty obvious to you before the beginning.

Comment

I wouldn't count on it.
            Well, being deceived yourselves, of course you wouldn't count on it. I think that deep down you all know that this woman didn't just put herself and her family through all of this for nothing, but your minds were made up before she even testified. Besides that, there are more allegations against Kavanaugh out there of the same sort the witnesses of whom the Trump administration blocked from being investigated or heard. If there is one thing he does well, it's obstruct!

Comment

And you should know what that's like, CP.
              Last edited by JimL; 09-18-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Same with the Russian collusion and obstruction of justice hoaxes. There are people who still insist that Mueller's report presents definitive proof of Trump's guilt on both counts.
                Count me among them. You people are so blind it's really hard to believe. Trump is still obstructing now. Bet you don't see that either!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  All of it was pretty obvious to you before the beginning.
                  What a jackass ignorant statement. Are you back on weed again?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And you should know what that's like, CP.
                    Is that all you got, JimmyPoo - dipstick responses?

Comment

That's because of your biased brain. Trump is lying, cheating and stealing right before your very eyes and it somehow never seeps through to your tribalized brain.
                      I would have included you among the sore losers in my post, Jimmy, but I didn't because you have no power and nobody cares about you parroting liberal talking points like a good puppet.

Comment

Count me among them. You people are so blind it's really hard to believe. Trump is still obstructing now. Bet you don't see that either!
                        And you’re still a sore loser.
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          The way I am seeing it, the left (which includes the MSM and the democrats in congress and in other positions of power) will do anything, ANYTHING, lie, steal, cheat, to invalidate the last election and remove Trump and anything Trump has accomplished. They have gone completely off the rails. They are becoming an actual enemy of democracy and the constitution.

They are the worst sore losers in history.
                          They've been this way for a couple of decades with the difference now being that they are completely open about it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

All of this was pretty obvious to some of us from the beginning... I wonder if those who enthusiastically supported her narrative can admit now that they were deceived.
                            Most of them still can't come to grips with the fact that there wasn't a shred of evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians, so I'll say no they cannot admit it.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

00000000000000a00aa1.gif

Comment

What a jackass ignorant statement. Are you back on weed again?
                                There's always the possibility is that JimL's a conservative pretending to be a liberal in order to make them look bad. He's doing a bang-up job of that.
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment