Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Trump actually admitted to groping women and forceably kissing them and that doesn't seem to bother you hypocrites in the least.
    That's despicable. Unacceptable. Wrong. Is he still doing i?

Get a brain.
    I was just about to comment, Jim, that you seemed to have abandoned the name calling and the "demeaning" that one of your colleagues pretends to detest so much, but you seem to come back to that again when you get frustrated.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      The problem is the hypocrisy of a bunch of Trump supporters trying to raise a stink about ignoring someone accusing a political candidate of sexual assault.

At the current time there is one accuser of Joe Biden vs 24 of Donald Trump, and there is not a shred of corroborating evidence yet. Unlike Trump, where we have the self-admission of the Access Hollywood tape, and the payoff of Stormy Daniels, just to mention two.

The problem is also the hypocrisy of claiming the MSM is not reporting on it, as have been pointed out by others.
      Don't look now, but this is exactly the sort of hypocrisy we're talking about.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

The problem is the hypocrisy of a bunch of Trump supporters trying to raise a stink about ignoring someone accusing a political candidate of sexual assault.

At the current time there is one accuser of Joe Biden vs 24 of Donald Trump, and there is not a shred of corroborating evidence yet. Unlike Trump, where we have the self-admission of the Access Hollywood tape, and the payoff of Stormy Daniels, just to mention two.

The problem is also the hypocrisy of claiming the MSM is not reporting on it, as have been pointed out by others.
        It’s not hypocrisy at all Jim. I just expect those screaming in 2016 and 2018, to be consistent. If what Trump did is wrong, where are those condemning Biden at?
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          That's despicable. Unacceptable. Wrong. Is he still doing i?
          The difference is that Trump is known to have done it, Biden isn't. Instead you attack him for being to friendly with his hugging and such for which you can find pictures of Trump and every other politition doing as well.

I was just about to comment, Jim, that you seemed to have abandoned the name calling and the "demeaning" that one of your colleagues pretends to detest so much, but you seem to come back to that again when you get frustrated.
          When you guys stop doing it, and stop pretending to detest it so much, or when you point the finger at them and yourself, then you can point the finger at me, CP. Why is it you never point it out when your colleages do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            The difference is that Trump is known to have done it,
            Yes, as far as we know, it's in the past.

Biden isn't.
            The jury is still out on that, Jim.

Instead you attack him for being to friendly with his hugging and such for which you can find pictures of Trump and every other politition doing as well.
            Calm yourself, Jim, the majority of what I've seen from Joe is pretty much "that's just Joe" --- but the liberals have turned the world upside down into such conduct being offensive and unwelcome. Joe's a dinosaur - he apparently hasn't figured out that his crowd has made his "that's just Joe" friendliness into something nearly criminal.

When you guys stop doing it, and stop pretending to detest it so much,
            Again, calm yourself, Jim - I'm not part of the "JOE IS A PERVERT" crowd.

or when you point the finger at them and yourself, then you can point the finger at me, CP.
            It's a beautiful day outside, Jim -- perhaps a nice walk or -- I think it might even be time for a swim today!

Why is it you never point it out when your colleages do it?
            I think we should all be nicer. K?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
              It’s not hypocrisy at all Jim. I just expect those screaming in 2016 and 2018, to be consistent. If what Trump did is wrong, where are those condemning Biden at?
              What about the difference between '1 accuser, no supporting evidence' vs " 24 accusers, Access hollywood tape/Stormy Daniels Payoff" do you not understand?

The hyprocrisy is also the difference between complaining about women being able to accuse women without substantialevidence in the case of Kavenaugh and demanding Biden be crucified with little to no supporting evidence.

I have not put forward any hypocrisy in ANY of these cases.

1) At first I was skeptical of the Kavanaugh accuser for the very same reasons I am currently skeptical of Biden's accuser.

2) As more evidence mounted, my opinion changed, just as it will of Biden if more substantial evidence emerges.

2) The evidence against Trump is irrefutable, and the number of accusers a quiver full, and I have always spoken out against the hypocrisy of Trump supporters ignoring it.
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

If Tara's claims hold up under scrutiny then I'm sure everyone on this board will be united against a Biden presidency. Are you aware of the ways in which her story has changed over time? Are you aware of the kind things she said about Biden's attitude towards women in recent years?

Comment

What about the difference between '1 accuser, no supporting evidence' vs " 24 accusers, Access hollywood tape/Stormy Daniels Payoff" do you not understand?

The hyprocrisy is also the difference between complaining about women being able to accuse women without substantialevidence in the case of Kavenaugh and demanding Biden be crucified with little to no supporting evidence.

I have not put forward any hypocrisy in ANY of these cases.

1) At first I was skeptical of the Kavanaugh accuser for the very same reasons I am currently skeptical of Biden's accuser.

2) As more evidence mounted, my opinion changed, just as it will of Biden if more substantial evidence emerges.

2) The evidence against Trump is irrefutable, and the number of accusers a quiver full, and I have always spoken out against the hypocrisy of Trump supporters ignoring it.
                  Your opinion changed because you hate Trump and if it hurts Trump, it’s wrong. I don’t believe that Biden is a rapist Jim, but this is the bed Democrats made. Now they must sleep in it.
                  "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                    If Tara's claims hold up under scrutiny then I'm sure everyone on this board will be united against a Biden presidency. Are you aware of the ways in which her story has changed over time? Are you aware of the kind things she said about Biden's attitude towards women in recent years?
                    And are you aware of the other accusers of Trump and Kavanaugh changed their stories? Your still missing the point, Democrats tried for the ‘guilty till proven innocent’ defense, so why are they not consistent when it comes to Biden?
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

And are you aware of the other accusers of Trump and Kavanaugh changed their stories?
                      I'm not. Enlighten me. E. Jean Carroll has been consistent *and* has physical evidence that Trump raped her. And 13 year old her raped has also been consistent.

Your still missing the point, Democrats tried for the ‘guilty till proven innocent’ defense, so why are they not consistent when it comes to Biden?
                      Because that wasn't what democrats did. Quote me a prominent democrats claiming that Drinky K or Pedo T were a priori guilty and I'll admit I'm wrong.

Comment

The Access Hollywood tape doesn't prove anything. It was just Trump boasting with "locker room talk". The Stormy Daniels affair involved two consenting adults, so again, not proof of anything.

As for the 24 "accusers", which of their claims is supported by specific evidence? Feel free to correct me, but I'm pretty sure the answer is "none". I also know that a number of those accusations have been proven false based on claims that simply aren't supported by fact -- like the woman who claimed that Trump raised the armrest of a first class airline seat to grope her when first class airline seats have fixed armrests; the woman who claimed that Trump groped her at a concert, but there is no record that there was ever a concert at the time and place she claims; the reporter who claimed that Trump's butler had to come to her rescue when Trump made advances on her, but Trump's butler denies it; the campaign staffer who claims that Trump forcibly kissed her in front of witnesses, but the named witnesses deny it; the woman who claims that she and her friends met Trump at a nightclub where he proceeded to assault her, but her friends have no recollection of ever going to that club or meeting Trump; and so on.

So what you really should have asked is "What's the difference between 1 accuser with no supporting evidence, and 24 accusers with no supporting evidence?"

And when you put it that way, I guess there really is no difference.

Comment

I'm not. Enlighten me. E. Jean Carroll has been consistent *and* has physical evidence that Trump raped her. And 13 year old her raped has also been consistent.

Because that wasn't what democrats did. Quote me a prominent democrats claiming that Drinky K or Pedo T were a priori guilty and I'll admit I'm wrong.
                          It doesn’t matter, remember we need to believe all women and disregard established rules of evidence, when it comes to sexual assault. Liberals made their bed, now it’s time to sleep in it. If you’re seriously too stupid to know liberals that did just that, that’s your problem, not mine.
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

E. Jean Carroll has been consistent *and* has physical evidence that Trump raped her.
                            That's the same nutjob who rattled Anderson Cooper when she told him that rape is sexy.

ANDERSON COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a violent assault. It is not sexual--

E. JEAN CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

ANDERSON COOPER: Let's take a short break.

E. JEAN CARROLL: Think of the fantasies.

ANDERSON COOPER: We're going to take a short break. If you could stick around we can talk more.

E. JEAN CARROLL: You're fascinating to talk to.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rape_sexy.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              The Access Hollywood tape doesn't prove anything. It was just Trump boasting with "locker room talk". The Stormy Daniels affair involved two consenting adults, so again, not proof of anything.
                              Locker room talk! How do you know that? Is that what you were told to believe, or did you come up with that pathetic excuse all on your own? And I can only imagine what you'd all be saying if Biden was caught having affairs while his wife was pregnant, or that he was knowingly pursuing an affair with a married woman. Actually it wouldn't take much imagination at all.
                              As for the 24 "accusers", which of their claims is supported by specific evidence? Feel free to correct me, but I'm pretty sure the answer is "none". I also know that a number of those accusations have been proven false based on claims that simply aren't supported by fact -- like the woman who claimed that Trump raised the armrest of a first class airline seat to grope her when first class airline seats have fixed armrests; the woman who claimed that Trump groped her at a concert, but there is no record that there was ever a concert at the time and place she claims; the reporter who claimed that Trump's butler had to come to her rescue when Trump made advances on her, but Trump's butler denies it; the campaign staffer who claims that Trump forcibly kissed her in front of witnesses, but the named witnesses deny it; the woman who claims that she and her friends met Trump at a nightclub where he proceeded to assault her, but her friends have no recollection of ever going to that club or meeting Trump; and so on.

So what you really should have asked is "What's the difference between 1 accuser with no supporting evidence, and 24 accusers with no supporting evidence?"

And when you put it that way, I guess there really is no difference.
                              Yeah, never really investigated, all we know for sure is that Trump admittedly treats women like sexual objects and sometimes has to pay to keep them quiet.

Comment

It doesn’t matter, remember we need to believe all women and disregard established rules of evidence,when it comes to sexual assault.
                                No we don't, and that was never suggested, that's just the way you've been told to interpret it. That's why evey accusation is investigated, regardless of what's believed, Lilpix.
                                Liberals made their bed, now it’s time to sleep in it. If you’re seriously too stupid to know liberals that did just that, that’s your problem, not mine.
                                When it comes to what is meant by "all women should be believed," the fault of stupidity is in yourself, Lilpix, or anyone else that believes as you do.

Comment