Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Jimmy, it's the LAW that says inappropriate touching and forced kissing falls under the category of sexual assault. I've given you a source for this.
    I’m sure it will also require that the purpose of the inappropriate touching and kissing to be for ones own sexual gratification to be considered sexual assault.

Comment

• That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Let's try a little experiment, Jim.

Three things....

A man cups his hand over a woman's (or girl's) breast without her permission.
        A football player pats his buddy on the butt after a touchdown.
        A man kisses his wife on the neck and she loves it.

Which of these is not like the other?
        There’s a reason why criminal law requires the mens rea element. A man cups his hand over a woman’s breast accidentally to stop her from walking into oncoming traffic isn’t sexual assault. A gay football player patting a teammates butt could potentially be sexual assault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Watermelon View Post
          There’s a reason why criminal law requires the mens rea element. A man cups his hand over a woman’s breast accidentally to stop her from walking into oncoming traffic isn’t sexual assault. A gay football player patting a teammates butt could potentially be sexual assault.
          How about, sniffing a women’s hair or founding women and little girls, during photo ops?
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
            How about, sniffing a women’s hair or founding women and little girls, during photo ops?
            Oh my goodness, Trump commiting sexual assault. This is how silly you guys make yourselves look.
            http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/...me%7Cnewslist1
            Last edited by JimL; 05-03-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Oh my goodness, Trump commiting sexual assault. This is how silly you guys make yourselves look.
              She hugged him, Jim. I don't see photos of Lucy Flores kissing Biden's head...
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                She hugged him, Jim. I don't see photos of Lucy Flores kissing Biden's head...
                Oh, so she is the sexual assaulter?

Comment

Oh, so she is the sexual assaulter?
                  Not surprised that a degenerate like you wouldn't understand the word CONSENTUAL...
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Watermelon View Post
                    I’m sure it will also require that the purpose of the inappropriate touching and kissing to be for ones own sexual gratification to be considered sexual assault.
                    Ah, it's the good old "intent" defense. Sorry, but that doesn't fly. If a man gropes a woman and forcibly kisses her, then the law quite reasonably presumes he is doing it for his own sexual gratification. He doesn't have the luxury of saying, "But that wasn't my intent!"
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      Not surprised that a degenerate like you wouldn't understand the word CONSENTUAL...
                      Oh, there's a whole bunch of pics out there of Trump hugging and kissing people, women, little girls and boys. I guess you determine what's consentual and what isn't eh. Such silly, easily led people, you are.

Comment

• Trump actually admitted to groping women and forceably kissing them and that doesn't seem to bother you hypocrites in the least. Get a brain.

Comment

This is the standards you fought for. What’s the problem Jimmy, don’t like having to live under your own rules?
                          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Trump actually admitted to groping women and forceably kissing them and that doesn't seem to bother you hypocrites in the least. Get a brain.
                            Charles should be here any second now to tell you ‘Whataboutism’ any second now...

These are your rules or was it only your opponents that are expected to live under these rules?
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

This is the standards you fought for. What’s the problem Jimmy, don’t like having to live under your own rules?
                              Only in your confused and manipulated mind are they my standards, Lilpix. Btw, is this your way of saying that all of the conservative accusations of sexual assault over the years against Biden that you bought into were nonsensical idiocy?

Comment

The problem is the hypocrisy of a bunch of Trump supporters trying to raise a stink about ignoring someone accusing a political candidate of sexual assault.

At the current time there is one accuser of Joe Biden vs 24 of Donald Trump, and there is not a shred of corroborating evidence yet. Unlike Trump, where we have the self-admission of the Access Hollywood tape, and the payoff of Stormy Daniels, just to mention two.

The problem is also the hypocrisy of claiming the MSM is not reporting on it, as have been pointed out by others.
                                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment