Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    We'd like the same in this case, how about you?
    I'd like the same level of hatred and name-calling from you guys toward Biden, just to show you are consistent. Y'know... "Drinky K" and all that...
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
      A fair and thorough investigation.

And your joke sucks . Tara wasn't even a minor!
      Do you really need the pics of Pedo Joe rubbing up and sniffing the heads of those little girls? REALLY???
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
        As do I! Ever since I worked as a Camp Janitor a decade and change ago, there's nothing quite as satisfying as getting the stench of foul trash out of the air.

... Especially during family camp when diapers were common.
        Talked to a guy years ago who worked at the city dump driving a bulldozer. He loved it. Said hr got to spend his days outside in the fresh air. I guess you stop noticing the smell after a while.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          I'd like the same level of hatred and name-calling from you guys toward Biden, just to show you are consistent. Y'know... "Drinky K" and all that...
          Why would we do that if we like and believe Biden? As far as hatred and name calling goes, of whom do you speak? What we wanted, was what was Biden is calling for, a full vetting of the accussations. How about you?

Comment

You mean like this:

"Do you really need pics of Pedo Joe rubbing up and sniffing the heads of those little girls? Really?"

Comment

Why would we do that if we like and believe Biden? As far as hatred and name calling goes, of whom do you speak? What we wanted, was what was Biden is calling for, a full vetting of the accussations. How about you?
              Exactly my point. You treat Biden like he is innocent. You treated Kavanaugh as guilty. Heck, you probably still do! You lefties treated Ford like she was a Polaroid of the alleged moment (which she proved to be the opposite) and Reade as a lying untrustworthy tramp.
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

You mean like this:

"Do you really need pics of Pedo Joe rubbing up and sniffing the heads of those little girls? Really?"
                Yes. Exactly like that. I want to see you consistent for ONCE. Not holding my breath though...
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                  We'd like the same in this case, how about you?
                  So you want to see Gropin' Joe grilled for days in a public hearing and then subjected to an FBI investigation? Sure, I'll take that!
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Jimmy Christmas you are touchy! The "I like beer" thing was joked about from all corners for a good long while.

Comment

Exactly my point. You treat Biden like he is innocent. You treated Kavanaugh as guilty. Heck, you probably still do! You lefties treated Ford like she was a Polaroid of the alleged moment (which she proved to be the opposite) and Reade as a lying untrustworthy tramp.
                      Unless I'm mistaken you won't find a single "lefty" on here who won't turn on Biden the moment the Senate records search turns up a complaint of sexual assault. Certainly not me.

Comment

That's probably because we found C.B. Ford's testimony credible. So far no one seems to want to support Reades accussations. 4 of the 5 people she said she told about this alleged assault said that they don't recall her ever mentioning it, the 1 person, her nieghbor at the time, that said Reade told her about it, doesn't want her name to go public. Biden is asking for any report against him to be found and made public. There is no real actual evidence that this ever happened other than Reades say so. Doesn't sound credible to me so far. I believe Kavanaugh was guilty, but not that he was proven to be guilty, but I think at the confirmation hearing he, in my opinion, proved himself to be unfit for a lifetime position as a Supreme Court Judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          So you want to see Gropin' Joe grilled for days in a public hearing and then subjected to an FBI investigation? Sure, I'll take that!
                          Well, this isn't a confirmation process, so we both know that's not going to happen, but I would have no problem with that if it did. There is no such pattern of that kind of behavior in Bidens 50 year long career, even if you get squeemish due to his being a warm and comforting kind of person, so I'm confident in his innocence. And if he were found to be guilty, so be it, he should not be nominated.

Comment

Yes. Exactly like that. I want to see you consistent for ONCE. Not holding my breath though...
                            Project much?

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                              Unless I'm mistaken you won't find a single "lefty" on here who won't turn on Biden the moment the Senate records search turns up a complaint of sexual assault. Certainly not me.
                              Oh, I am sure you would. But Jim already "believes" Biden without an investigation. Do you?
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Project much?
                                No.
                                That's what
                                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment