Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems a new accuser has crawled out of the woodwork...

From the New York Times:

We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. [Deborah] Ramirez’s allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

But then a book from the very same authors who wrote the hit piece claim that the supposed "victim" has no memory of this alleged incident.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...call-incident/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      It seems a new accuser has crawled out of the woodwork...

From the New York Times:

We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. [Deborah] Ramirez’s allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

But then a book from the very same authors who wrote the hit piece claim that the supposed "victim" has no memory of this alleged incident.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...call-incident/

This didn't take long:

Democrats want Brett Kavanaugh impeached over newest sexual misconduct allegations

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democr...ual-misconduct
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
        This didn't take long:

Democrats want Brett Kavanaugh impeached over newest sexual misconduct allegations

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democr...ual-misconduct
        Guys, don't be so foolish. Kavanaugh basically admitted that the event at the house party happened when answering a reublican Senators question at the nomination hearing. He simply asked Kavanaugh if he was guilty of the charges and Kavanaugh replied that "even the witnesses in the room denied it." Witnesses in the room? What witnesses? what room? I thought the girl in question wasn't even at the house, that he wasn't in any room with a girl and witnesses. I know you see him as part of the tribe, but that doesn't mean you have to make yourselves look dumb. It happened, and apparently, as is coming out now because the FBI at the time never followed through with the background investigation they were asked to do, the guy was a drunk and a perv.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
          Guys, don't be so foolish. Kavanaugh basically admitted that the event at the house party happened when answering a reublican Senators question at the nomination hearing. He simply asked Kavanaugh if he was guilty of the charges and Kavanaugh replied that "even the witnesses in the room denied it." Witnesses in the room? What witnesses? what room? I thought the girl in question wasn't even at the house, that he wasn't in any room with a girl and witnesses. I know you see him as part of the tribe, but that doesn't mean you have to make yourselves look dumb. It happened, and apparently, as is coming out now because the FBI at the time never followed through with the background investigation they were asked to do, the guy was a drunk and a perv.

Comment

Don't laugh -it's some of his better work.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Jimmy put "even the witnesses in the room denied it" in quotes, implying it was a direct quote from Kavanaugh, but when I plugged that phrase into a search engine, no results were found. I'd love to know where Jimmy is getting this from.

Comment

Jimmy put "even the witnesses in the room denied it" in quotes, implying it was a direct quote from Kavanaugh, but when I plugged that phrase into a search engine, no results were found. I'd love to know where Jimmy is getting this from.
                I got straight from the nomination hearings, which apparently you didn't watch.
                Last edited by JimL; 09-15-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Jimmy put "even the witnesses in the room denied it" in quotes, implying it was a direct quote from Kavanaugh, but when I plugged that phrase into a search engine, no results were found. I'd love to know where Jimmy is getting this from.
                  You're not expecting to actually man up and provide the actual quote, are you?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    It’s too bad that being a drunk and a perv isn’t illegal.
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

And once again little jimmy pretends to have watched/read something that he hasn't as evidenced by his bizarre description. Just like his claim to having read the Mueller report followed with insistences that it said Trump colluded with Putin

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        And once again little jimmy pretends to have watched/read something that he hasn't as evidenced by his bizarre description. Just like his claim to having read the Mueller report followed with insistences that it said Trump colluded with Putin
                        And even if we accept his accusations, at face value, being a drunk and a perv, 30+ years ago, isn’t illegal.
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                          And even if we accept his accusations, at face value, being a drunk and a perv, 30+ years ago, isn’t illegal.
                          Being a drunk and a perv, sexually molesting girls and lying to Congress about it disqualifies his nomination for the Supreme Court.

Comment

Being a drunk and a perv, sexually molesting girls and lying to Congress about it disqualifies his nomination for the Supreme Court.
                            I hate to break it to you Jimmy, but there’s no evidence that happened and there was no lying to Congress. Dang, you really are brainwashed by your democrat masters, huh?
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                              Do you have a link to the transcript or other source where that phrase appears as a direct quote from Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh? Because, you know, I'm not just going to take your word for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                You're not expecting to actually man up and provide the actual quote, are you?
                                No, I'm actually going to man up and admit that I attributed the Kavanaugh quote to the wrong event, to the wrong victim. But the quote is still true, Kavanaugh was still lying about the incident and about the witnesses whom he said denied the event ever took place.

Comment