Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Cliven Bundy puts gun in mouth, pulls trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Well there will be no doughnuts for you today my friend.
    So, how 'bout it, Deputy Jimmy.... what are the specific charges you've been crowing about?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Know of any liberal militias threatening law enforcement Epo?
      Why would liberals form militias and threaten law enforcement when they're the ruling faction?
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        Why would liberals form militias and threaten law enforcement when they're the ruling faction?
        Meanwhile, the ant-gun liberals at the US Department of Agriculture are soliciting the purchase of SUBMACHINE GUNS with tritium night sights, scopes and 30 round magazines. Apparently, they want to be the ruling faction with the most guns?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          So, how 'bout it, Deputy Jimmy.... what are the specific charges you've been crowing about?
          At least you got Jimmy to respond to you. He's been rather silent with me and the voter ID thread. I think he has to quickly watch MSNBC recordings for awhile before the brainwashing kicks in again.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
            At least you got Jimmy to respond to you. He's been rather silent with me and the voter ID thread. I think he has to quickly watch MSNBC recordings for awhile before the brainwashing kicks in again.
            I think he shoots his mouth off based on the looney left's echo chamber talking points, then when somebody confronts him with something he doesn't expect, he doesn't know how to respond, because it's not "in the script".

It's interesting, though, how he'll stretch it out "come on, CP, you don't know?... you're a former cop, and you don't know?... yes, there are specific charges....." But he can't name a single one.

Yeah, he's hoping Rachel will bail him out, but so far... nada.

Comment

I think he shoots his mouth off based on the looney left's echo chamber talking points, then when somebody confronts him with something he doesn't expect, he doesn't know how to respond, because it's not "in the script".

It's interesting, though, how he'll stretch it out "come on, CP, you don't know?... you're a former cop, and you don't know?... yes, there are specific charges....." But he can't name a single one.

Yeah, he's hoping Rachel will bail him out, but so far... nada.
              Sounds accurate. It is pretty easy to sound smart when you have your own TV show, can invite whoever you want to talk, and don't really have to deal with challenges to your position. Guess poor Jimmy is going to have to get his own TV show or at the very least, blog where he can disable comments.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                Sounds accurate. It is pretty easy to sound smart when you have your own TV show, can invite whoever you want to talk, and don't really have to deal with challenges to your position. Guess poor Jimmy is going to have to get his own TV show or at the very least, blog where he can disable comments.
                He wants SO BADLY to be smart.

Comment

Well there will be no doughnuts for you today my friend. If you are willing to break the law, even if based on principle, then you should be willing to face the consequences as well, be you liberal or conservative.
                  The difference between you and me, Jim, is that I have the capacity to enforce laws when other people want to break them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
                    The difference between you and me, Jim, is that I have the capacity to enforce laws when other people want to break them.
                    Are you in law enforcement? And do you enforce laws willynilly? Or do you have to have specific charges to arrest people? Can you just round them all up and put them in jail?

Comment

Are you in law enforcement? And do you enforce laws willynilly? Or do you have to have specific charges to arrest people? Can you just round them all up and put them in jail?
                      I was more talking physical capacity than anything else. JimL talks like a guy who has to do all his intimidating through intermediaries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
                        I was more talking physical capacity than anything else. JimL talks like a guy who has to do all his intimidating through intermediaries.
                        Jimmy, like many on the looney left, would be glad to lock up those who disagree with them regardless of whether there was a violation of the law.

So, for the record --- there WAS no law broken as far as those who came to support Bundy. Therefore, they most obviously should NOT be "in jail right now", as Jimmy proclaimed.

Comment