Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Media Bias: Now We Know Why...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Bias: Now We Know Why...

Golly!

Journalists drink too much, are bad at managing emotions, and operate at a lower level than average, according to a new study

Journalists' brains show a lower-than-average level of executive functioning, according to a new study, which means they have a below-average ability to regulate their emotions, suppress biases, solve complex problems, switch between tasks, and show creative and flexible thinking.

http://www.businessinsider.com/journ...average-2017-5
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

They had to have a study to find that out?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      They had to have a study to find that out?
      Hehe, yes it was a self-evident truth...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

The University of Cambridge did a study proving Spider-Man can't exist.

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/...cking-to-walls

Comment

Didn't scientists prove that bees can't fly?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
            It was more of a case of how it was reported when scientists said that they couldn't figure out how they flew.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
              No, but they did prove that liberals can't think...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                The University of Cambridge did a study proving Spider-Man can't exist.

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/...cking-to-walls
                One of the exercises we did in my Intro to Astrophysics class was determine if Superman really could have x-ray vision (no, because it's way, way too dim in the x-ray radiation from sunlight to see anything).
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  One of the exercises we did in my Intro to Astrophysics class was determine if Superman really could have x-ray vision (no, because it's way, way too dim in the x-ray radiation from sunlight to see anything).
                  Good old superhero physics

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    Obviously he shoots the "X-rays" out of his eyes like he does the heat beams and just sees the reflections. Plus they are not actually X-rays, because he can see in color and at various depths, like just through clothes, or walls and see normally beyond.

Comment