Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Push The Jews Into The Sea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push The Jews Into The Sea...

After all that is the real end goal...

16 dead, over a thousand injured after Palestinians clash with IDF on Gaza border

20,000 Men, women and children attend mass rally calling for Palestinian right of return. IDF prevent border breaches, disperse violent riots.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...-Border-547534
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post
    After all that is the real end goal...
    Yup, look at all those poor Israelis being shoved into the sea:

3C24D1BF-8D7E-4718-B078-A482E23E8560.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
      Yep, and you are one who would be glad to see it. BTW - there was never a Palestinian state in history.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Yep, and you are one who would be glad to see it. BTW - there was never a Palestinian state in history.
        How do you know I would be glad to see that? That map makes your claim that the Jews are being pushed into the sea ridiculous. Nothing like that is happening.

BTW, there was never a Indigenous American state in history, so let’s take away Indian reservations?

Comment

How do you know I would be glad to see that? That map makes your claim that the Jews are being pushed into the sea ridiculous. Nothing like that is happening.
          The claim is that that's what the Palestinians want, not that it's what's happening. Stop strawmanning.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27119[/ATTACH]
            Some people just need to get on right side of history.
            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Who said that the Jews are being pushed into the sea? The only claim I saw was that the palestinians goal is to do so.

BTW, there was never a Indigenous American state in history, so let’s take away Indian reservations?
              But history shows plenty about the societies of the Indians in America. Some years ago there was a claim that there was no sign of Israelites in the area. That claim seems to have held until archeology was able to work in the area.

I see Darth beat me to this.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                The claim is that that's what the Palestinians want, not that it's what's happening. Stop strawmanning.
                Talking about strawmen: You did of course note the strawman on seer's side when he claimed that whag would be glad to se the Jews being pushed into the sea?
                "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27119[/ATTACH]
                  There are, of course, at least two sides to the story. Here's another side...

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment