Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

hillary clinton paid 7000 less than Snooki to speak at Rutgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hillary clinton paid 7000 less than Snooki to speak at Rutgers

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ers-university

When Hillary Clinton spoke at Rutgers University Thursday night, she was paid $25,000, which is $7,000 less than MTV reality star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi received from an appearance at the university in 2011, according to NJ.com.

Clinton appeared at Rutgers to discuss "politics, American democracy and her role in shaping women's political history." Polizzi, on the other hand, was paid $32,000 in 2011 to speak to students about studying hard, but partying harder.
    Just when I think Hillary Clinton wasn't humiliated enough, God still provides.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ers-university

Just when I think Hillary Clinton wasn't humiliated enough, God still provides.
    Why in the world would anyone pay her to yammer considering that even her fellow Democrats haven't been able to get her to shut up[1]?

1. Every Democrat candidate for office needs to be constantly peppered with questions about whether they agree with Hillary's (the self-proclaimed women's champion) latest gaffe about legions of weak-willed women meekly capitulating to domineering husband, boss, or son on how to vote as well as her calling the states she lost benighted, backward backwoods. Hammer them just like the MSM typically unrelentingly hectors other Republicans when another Republican says something stupid.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

$25,000? Compared to hundreds of thousands paid by Wall Street just few years back???

Clinton pay-to-play has collapsed, everyone rejoice!!!
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

2^5 v. 5^2

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
          2^5 > 5^2
          FIFY n/c

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Why in the world would anyone pay her to yammer considering that even her fellow Democrats haven't been able to get her to shut up[1]?
            Maybe that's what they're paying her for. The speech is free.
            When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
              Maybe that's what they're paying her for. The speech is free.
              Like the old joke, the concert is free but if you want to leave that'll be $50.

Comment

Funny how Hillary and Bill were getting lavish speaking fees, and the Clinton Foundation was rolling in foreign donations by the millions when everybody thought Hillary would be president. Now those donations have dried up, and speaking fees are cut rate. And now there are rumblings that the Department of Justice is looking anew into Hillary's secret server and the scandalous way Hillary was exonerated. I think things are going to get worse for the Clintons before they get better.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment