Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

McCain's response to Trump congratulating Putin for his fraudulent reelection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    Nope, no troll MM. Trump is the American Putin, and what is sad, and to me astonishing to see, is that there are so many in this country that are so easily conned by him. What an education in human psychology this whole election and presidency has been. I know it isn't a fact, but he sure makes you all look like a bunch of brainless dupes.
    Wow... I just... wow.

Now either you've mastered the art of trolling, or you're a lot dumber than I thought.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      Yes Putin is a dictator. The Russians have little choice other than Putin seeing as he exiles or otherwise prevents any serious rivals from contesting the election.
      Putin has no serious rivals. That's because the only opposition he has comes from local puppets of foreigner liberals and Russians have no interest in them. This situation is entirely the product of progressives/neocons helping communists loot Russia after the fall of the soviet union. Putin reversed some of the damage and became a national hero. Now the people who made him a hero complain endlessly because he has no desire to bend the knee to them.

McCain is the only decent man left in the party of self-interested sycophants.
      McCain is an amoral, incompetent, traitorous butcher that was absolutely loathed by the left until he got into a fight with Trump at which point he magically became a hero.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        Putin has no serious rivals. That's because the only opposition he has comes from local puppets of foreigner liberals and Russians have no interest in them. This situation is entirely the product of progressives/neocons helping communists loot Russia after the fall of the soviet union. Putin reversed some of the damage and became a national hero. Now the people who made him a hero complain endlessly because he has no desire to bend the knee to them.
        Correct! That's because they are exiled or wind up dead...in the best tradition of Stalin.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...325-story.html

McCain is an amoral, incompetent, traitorous butcher that was absolutely loathed by the left until he got into a fight with Trump at which point he magically became a hero.
        Nonsense! Almost alone in the GOP, McCain exhibits bipartisanship during a time of increasing political polarisation in the U.S. He has never wavered in his support for democracy and human rights in the US and the world over. There are not many left in the era of Trump divisiveness.
        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
          I hear about people equating President Trump to a dictator. If you think this is happening, what is the basis for you thinking this? How do you even think that an individual, especially one despised by Congress, is going to exert even a mildly strong degree of power over Congress or the government?
          You're not paying attention are you? Trump and his administration are doing their damndest to discredit and undermine our democratic institutions, and he has an unethical majority congress and an empty headed constituency aiding and abetting him. Oh, btw, if you want to see how its done, just look to Putins rise in Russia where from Trump got his education. It may be that Trump has no choice but to do Putins bidding, because Putin obviously has something on him, something big, but no matter how you look at it, the guy is treasonous and guilty of multiple other crimes as well, including obstruction of justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Obama congratulates Putin for election “win”
            By Josh Rogin | March 9, 2012, 7:52 PM
            The Russian people and international observers may not see last Sunday’s presidential election in Russia as legitimate, but President Barack Obama has now officially endorsed the return of Russian past and future President Vladimir Putin.

"President Obama called Russian President-elect and Prime Minister Putin to congratulate him on his recent victory in the Russian Presidential election," the White House said in a late Friday afternoon statement (read: news dump) about the Friday morning phone call between the two leaders.

----

Oopsie. There goes all of your false outrage Shuny.
            And less than a month after congratulating Putin Obama would go on to be overheard telling outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to forward a message to Putin to be patient with him because "This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              You're not paying attention are you? Trump and his administration are doing their damndest to discredit and undermine our democratic institutions, and he has an unethical majority congress and an empty headed constituency aiding and abetting him. Oh, btw, if you want to see how its done, just look to Putins rise in Russia where from Trump got his education. It may be that Trump has no choice but to do Putins bidding, because Putin obviously has something on him, something big, but no matter how you look at it, the guy is treasonous and guilty of multiple other crimes as well, including obstruction of justice.
              Wow. You are completely bat-crap crazy, aren't you? You should hook up with Darfius and his conspiracy theories. What a team you would make.

Comment

For poor little jimmy as he rounds the latest bend...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Wow. You are completely bat-crap crazy, aren't you? You should hook up with Darfius and his conspiracy theories. What a team you would make.

I guess we shall have to wait for the investigation to conclude to see which of us is blind as a bat, and bat crap crazy.
                  Last edited by JimL; 03-23-2018, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    I guess we shall have to wait for the investigation to conclude to see which of us is blind as a bat, and bat crap crazy.
                    No. We already have that answer: you.

Comment

What JimL was trying to say was that Trump is prompt, decisive, and a leader, whereas Obama was lazy, disorganised, and a follower.
                      ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                        What JimL was trying to say was that Trump is prompt, decisive, and a leader, whereas Obama was lazy, disorganised, and a follower.
                        You mean the decisiveness of signing a $1.3 trillion spending measure just hours after saying he was going to veto it? And presiding over more firings, resignations, and reassignments of top staffers than any other first-year administration in modern history. Yeah, there's a prompt, decisive,leader for you.
                        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          You mean the decisiveness of signing a $1.3 trillion spending measure just hours after saying he was going to veto it? And presiding over more firings, resignations, and reassignments of top staffers than any other first-year administration in modern history. Yeah, there's a prompt, decisive,leader for you.
                          You're too dense and too intellectually dishonest to have a conversation with.
                          ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

No. We already have that answer: you.
                            Multiple peronality disorder, is it?

Comment

No, what I was implying Max is that Trumpsters like yourself aren't very bright and that the wannabe dictator, Trump himself, is well aware of that. "I could shoot someone in broad daylight and wouldn't lose any support." Oh yes, he knows his constituency well.

Comment

You're too dense and too intellectually dishonest to have a conversation with.
                                That's what the dense and intellectually dishonest say when they are dumbfounded, demoralized, and need to get away..

Comment