Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

But the Turnover....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But the Turnover....

When President Trump says that constant firings are deliberate “to keep things fresh,” he’s spinning. And his past tweets, once again, are coming back to haunt him.

https://www.popsugar.com/news/Trump-...-Rate-44666788

I agree. It shows that he is either a horrible judge of character and keeps hiring the wrong people, or he is a lousy boss who can't be satisfied by anyone. It will become increasingly difficult for him to convince anyone to take any open positions, because they know they will be fired in a few months and trash talked about.

Comment

Plus what is he telling the American People? We should keep things fresh and "hire" someone new in 2020.

Comment

This is his management style, which was known from before the election. I don't think it's a very good management style, but so far the executive seems to function just fine, so at the very least it's no worse than his predecessors' style.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          This is his management style, which was known from before the election. I don't think it's a very good management style, but so far the executive seems to function just fine, so at the very least it's no worse than his predecessors' style.
          The point is he criticized others for doing the same thing he’s doing now. He’s literally saying that he won’t be able to pass his agenda because he can’t manage to keep his Human Resources intact long enough to accomplish anything.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
            The point is he criticized others for doing the same thing he’s doing now. He’s literally saying that he won’t be able to pass his agenda because he can’t manage to keep his Human Resources intact long enough to accomplish anything.
            Ask conservatives how well it works out to point out how hypocritical the other side is.
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
              Ask conservatives how well it works out to point out how hypocritical the other side is.
              Ask liberals the same thing. It’s human nature to point out hypocrisy, not a conservative or liberal thing.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                When President Trump says that constant firings are deliberate “to keep things fresh,” he’s spinning. And his past tweets, once again, are coming back to haunt him.
                I like poking progs with old tweets of Hillary, also other libs, like anyone else! 'Haunt' is silly though, Trump is not lying awake cos internet people tweet back 'but old tweet of yours!!!!'
                Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                  I like poking progs with old tweets of Hillary, also other libs, like anyone else!
                  Provocation is easy to do on both sides. With Trump being a more manic and thoughtless tweeter, it’s easier.

'Haunt' is silly though, Trump is not lying awake cos internet people tweet back 'but old tweet of yours!!!!'
                  Just because it doesn’t keep him awake doesn’t neutralize the idiocy of his charge that employee turnover translates to ineffectuality and incompetence. If it does, then he takes the cake in that department.

Hastily posted tweets like that one are hard to defend, so he just ignores them. It’s a good strategy for forum trolls as much as presidents, I suppose.

Comment

Comment

3820c6cb-29f1-4e4c-8b32-bbcbd38aee7b.jpg
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment