Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

They Don’t Hate The NRA. They Hate You...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedidiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
    Well, the Republicans, who have spent so much time complaining about Planned Parenthood getting funding, control both houses and the presidency. Why haven't they defunded it already? It's not like a repeal and replace for the Affordable Care Act where you have to come up with some new complicated replacement, all you have to do is not fund it anymore.
    The Republicans are just as bad at lying as the Democrats. That is why I call them Republicrats - all of them.

Leave a comment:

• guacamole
    replied
    Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
    tl;dr for the article in the OP, since it doesn't seem like anyone actually read it:

School shooting survivors are liberal puppets.

Saying "we'll outlive you" is a threat.

Some liberals calling the NRA terrorists = liberals saying all conservatives are terrorists = liberals saying all conservatives are sub-human = liberals will kill all conservatives.

Liberals want to enslave conservatives.

Liberals don't actually hate the NRA.

If gun control passes the US will become a communist state and millions will die.

Liberals upset about school shootings are feigning outrage.

Because of all of this, the only way to stop the mass genocide of conservatives by a united liberal movement that hates you specifically is to:
    1. donate and volunteer for Trump's next campaign,
    2. use our government to financially retaliate against companies that aren't overtly conservative,
    3. join the NRA and buy guns and ammo.

---

I don't know what's more ridiculous, the conspiracy theories and paranoia, or the obvious ploy to use the unhinged to further the author's aims.
    It seemed like a particularly unhinged writer.

Leave a comment:

• Psychic Missile
    replied
    tl;dr for the article in the OP, since it doesn't seem like anyone actually read it:

School shooting survivors are liberal puppets.

Saying "we'll outlive you" is a threat.

Some liberals calling the NRA terrorists = liberals saying all conservatives are terrorists = liberals saying all conservatives are sub-human = liberals will kill all conservatives.

Liberals want to enslave conservatives.

Liberals don't actually hate the NRA.

If gun control passes the US will become a communist state and millions will die.

Liberals upset about school shootings are feigning outrage.

Because of all of this, the only way to stop the mass genocide of conservatives by a united liberal movement that hates you specifically is to:
    1. donate and volunteer for Trump's next campaign,
    2. use our government to financially retaliate against companies that aren't overtly conservative,
    3. join the NRA and buy guns and ammo.

---

I don't know what's more ridiculous, the conspiracy theories and paranoia, or the obvious ploy to use the unhinged to further the author's aims.

Leave a comment:

• Terraceth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]26715[/ATTACH]
    Well, the Republicans, who have spent so much time complaining about Planned Parenthood getting funding, control both houses and the presidency. Why haven't they defunded it already? It's not like a repeal and replace for the Affordable Care Act where you have to come up with some new complicated replacement, all you have to do is not fund it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    The NRA teaches free classes in gun safety and handling.
    I am a member and I had to pay a nominal fee for my class.

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    The NRA has killed zero innocent people (an NRA member did take down the guy who shot up the church last year)
    The NRA takes zero dollars of your tax money. They are entirely funded by membership dues.
    guns.jpg

Leave a comment:

• NorrinRadd
    replied
    My brother just joined the NRA because he was tired of the liberals telling him what to do and how evil the NRA was.

I bet they are getting a lot of new members right now.
    I just joined up for the first time -- for five years. Pretty much the same reason.

I don't yet own a gun.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Executor
    replied
    they're attacking the NRA because Alinsky said so in his book. alinskyite tactics don't work very well for leftists anymore. you can't be a radical and the establishment at the same time

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    The NRA has killed zero innocent people (an NRA member did take down the guy who shot up the church last year)
    The NRA takes zero dollars of your tax money. They are entirely funded by membership dues.
    Those barbarians!

Leave a comment:

• guacamole
    replied
    Originally posted by seer View Post
    And a friend saying I'm now a murderer isn't?
    That is also on the shrill side.

Everyone needs to chill.

Leave a comment:

• seer
    replied
    Originally posted by guacamole View Post
    It's a touch on the shrill side.
    And a friend saying I'm now a murderer isn't?

Leave a comment:

• seer
    replied
    That just proves that they are evil!

Leave a comment:

• guacamole
    replied
    Originally posted by seer View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself...
    It's a touch on the shrill side.

I do hate the NRA. I hate that they never took me off their mailing list/email list once I bought my BIL an NRA sweatshirt for Christmas one year. They can stop sending me things.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied

Leave a comment:

• seer
    replied
    Just my brother. I am too cheap to pay $40/year to join.
    A local man who I have known for years, now on facebook, says that I am a murderer because I support the goals of the NRA, even though I am not a member. I literally have blood on my hands. So I asked George, what should society do with a murderer like me - he hasn't answered yet...

Leave a comment: