Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

They Don’t Hate The NRA. They Hate You...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    My brother just joined the NRA because he was tired of the liberals telling him what to do and how evil the NRA was.

I bet they are getting a lot of new members right now.
    I just joined up for the first time -- for five years. Pretty much the same reason.

I don't yet own a gun.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

The NRA has killed zero innocent people (an NRA member did take down the guy who shot up the church last year)
      The NRA takes zero dollars of your tax money. They are entirely funded by membership dues.
      The NRA teaches free classes in gun safety and handling.
      guns.jpg
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

The NRA teaches free classes in gun safety and handling.
        I am a member and I had to pay a nominal fee for my class.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]26715[/ATTACH]
          Well, the Republicans, who have spent so much time complaining about Planned Parenthood getting funding, control both houses and the presidency. Why haven't they defunded it already? It's not like a repeal and replace for the Affordable Care Act where you have to come up with some new complicated replacement, all you have to do is not fund it anymore.

Comment

tl;dr for the article in the OP, since it doesn't seem like anyone actually read it:

School shooting survivors are liberal puppets.

Saying "we'll outlive you" is a threat.

Some liberals calling the NRA terrorists = liberals saying all conservatives are terrorists = liberals saying all conservatives are sub-human = liberals will kill all conservatives.

Liberals want to enslave conservatives.

Liberals don't actually hate the NRA.

If gun control passes the US will become a communist state and millions will die.

Liberals upset about school shootings are feigning outrage.

Because of all of this, the only way to stop the mass genocide of conservatives by a united liberal movement that hates you specifically is to:
            1. donate and volunteer for Trump's next campaign,
            2. use our government to financially retaliate against companies that aren't overtly conservative,
            3. join the NRA and buy guns and ammo.

---

I don't know what's more ridiculous, the conspiracy theories and paranoia, or the obvious ploy to use the unhinged to further the author's aims.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
              tl;dr for the article in the OP, since it doesn't seem like anyone actually read it:

School shooting survivors are liberal puppets.

Saying "we'll outlive you" is a threat.

Some liberals calling the NRA terrorists = liberals saying all conservatives are terrorists = liberals saying all conservatives are sub-human = liberals will kill all conservatives.

Liberals want to enslave conservatives.

Liberals don't actually hate the NRA.

If gun control passes the US will become a communist state and millions will die.

Liberals upset about school shootings are feigning outrage.

Because of all of this, the only way to stop the mass genocide of conservatives by a united liberal movement that hates you specifically is to:
              1. donate and volunteer for Trump's next campaign,
              2. use our government to financially retaliate against companies that aren't overtly conservative,
              3. join the NRA and buy guns and ammo.

---

I don't know what's more ridiculous, the conspiracy theories and paranoia, or the obvious ploy to use the unhinged to further the author's aims.
              It seemed like a particularly unhinged writer.
              "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
              Hear my cry, hear my shout,
              Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                Well, the Republicans, who have spent so much time complaining about Planned Parenthood getting funding, control both houses and the presidency. Why haven't they defunded it already? It's not like a repeal and replace for the Affordable Care Act where you have to come up with some new complicated replacement, all you have to do is not fund it anymore.
                The Republicans are just as bad at lying as the Democrats. That is why I call them Republicrats - all of them.

Comment