Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Poppovich on Laura Ingraham

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    You mean like Sylvester (Rambo) Stallone talking supporting getting rid of guns?
    00000000000000ars6a.jpg

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      Why?
      Are you seriously wondering why I would like to see some evidence instead of just taking your word for it? If that is your own approach then og course it is possible that you have got this conviction without evidence to support it.
      "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And itís an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Are you seriously wondering why I would like to see some evidence instead of just taking your word for it? If that is your own approach then og course it is possible that you have got this conviction without evidence to support it.
        I wasn't trying to persuade you or even talking to you. So no, I'm not wondering why you would like to see some evidence instead of just taking my word for it. I have this "conviction" because my emptying twitter follow list and my own bogus suspensions makes it impossible to believe otherwise. If you actually followed a broad array of perspectives in the first place you wouldn't even have to ask me, you'd realize it just fine on your own.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

        There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          I wasn't trying to persuade you or even talking to you. So no, I'm not wondering why you would like to see some evidence instead of just taking my word for it. I have this "conviction" because my emptying twitter follow list and my own bogus suspensions makes it impossible to believe otherwise. If you actually followed a broad array of perspectives in the first place you wouldn't even have to ask me, you'd realize it just fine on your own.
          You said it was a way of life. There is quite a step from things happening on Twitter and things being a way of life. It rather seems you just chose the wrong place rather than these conditions being a way of life. Feel free to provide evidence even though you failed to do so initially. I am sure bringing evidence will not break forum rules.
          "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And itís an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Charles View Post
            You said it was a way of life. There is quite a step from things happening on Twitter and things being a way of life.
            Twitter is a way of life.

            It rather seems you just chose the wrong place rather than these conditions being a way of life. Feel free to provide evidence even though you failed to do so initially. I am sure bringing evidence will not break forum rules.
            Nah. Even the MSM has covered many of the instances, like FB news curators admitting to it outright, or the James Damore firing and his exposure of google practices. It's like asking me to bring evidence the sky is blue. Not worth the trouble.
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

            There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

            Comment

            Related Threads

            Collapse

            Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by CivilDiscourse, 10-24-2020, 08:17 AM
            4 responses
            60 views
            1 like
            Last Post rogue06
            by rogue06
             
            Started by LiconaFan97, 10-23-2020, 04:56 PM
            29 responses
            192 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Starlight  
            Started by Juvenal, 10-23-2020, 11:08 AM
            10 responses
            103 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Juvenal
            by Juvenal
             
            Started by Hypatia_Alexandria, 10-23-2020, 08:52 AM
            6 responses
            67 views
            0 likes
            Last Post rogue06
            by rogue06
             
            Started by Ronson, 10-22-2020, 10:59 PM
            78 responses
            594 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Ronson
            by Ronson
             
            Working...
            X