Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

NBC Fires Matt Lauer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did someone say something?

Comment

Ban Hammer hat.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

banhammer.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          When I was in Elementary School my best friend and I, unduly influenced by the TV show It Takes A Thief became quite skilled at picking pockets. We never kept anything doing it solely because we could. Chris was better than I in that he could snatch a watch of you although in our contest to see who could successfully pick the principal's pocket the most times before getting caught we tied (with neither of us getting caught). My best "score" was a diamond screw on tie pin one student wore for our class picture which I took while he was telling me that he would report me to the teacher if I tried to take it.
          How did you return the purloined items to the principal? Just put them back after you took them?
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            How did you return the purloined items to the principal? Just put them back after you took them?
            No, we simply would hand him his wallet. It got so that whenever he would see either Chris or I he would reflexively put his hand over his wallet. We saw it as a challenge and upped our game accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              Now here is a guy I always liked, my wife and I used to make it a special night when we would listen to "A Prairie Home Companion."

Garrison Keillor Says He Has Been Fired Over Allegations of Improper Conduct

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/b...lor-fired.html
              Garrison Keillor firing prompts backlash from his fans

MINNEAPOLIS — Outraged Garrison Keillor fans deluged Minnesota Public Radio Thursday with complaints about the firing of the humorist over alleged workplace misconduct.

Some say they will no longer support MPR, one of the nation's largest public radio operations, which depends heavily on financial contributions.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment