Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Bergdahl: No Jail Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Wow, it took you a week to come up with this idiocy?
    I just saw the story today, Jimmy - and it's not "idiocy", it's an actual story which I cited. You don't understand that because all you post is gossip - no citations.

CP, it essentially went to trial,
    No, it didn't go to trial. He pleaded guilty, so no trial. To quote one of our less 'with it' liberals - "try to keep up".

hearing before a Judge, and the prosecution was arguing for prison.
    That was the sentencing phase.

There was no deal.
    There is absolutely no way you can know that, so you're just spewing forth ignorance.

I think he got just about what he deserved in so far as I understand the case.
    Well, you obviously don't understand the case, because you thought this actually went to trial.

Your obvious profound ignorance aside, you would be in favor of him getting $300,000 for abandoning his post?
    Last edited by Cow Poke; 11-10-2017, 08:16 AM.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

There will be a lot more outrage if they give him back pay on top of this. Reminds me of Canada paying that terrorist guy money for being locked up at gitmo for being a terrorist.

What they should do is take the money and divide it up among the families of the people who died because of his treachery as some minimal reparation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        There will be a lot more outrage if they give him back pay on top of this. Reminds me of Canada paying that terrorist guy money for being locked up at gitmo for being a terrorist.

What they should do is take the money and divide it up among the families of the people who died because of his treachery as some minimal reparation.
        That really should have been part of the sentencing agreement.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Remember the Taliban Commanders who were traded for the traitor?

They can now return to the battlefield to kill Americans.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Remember the Taliban Commanders who were traded for the traitor?

They can now return to the battlefield to kill Americans.
            And now equipped with tons and tons of our latest and most advanced weapons.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Taliban leader freed from Guantanamo Bay by Obama in 2014 helped organize takeover of Afghanistan

https://thepostmillennial.com/taliba...campaign=64469
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment