Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

John McCain saves Obamacare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    In other words, ones who agree with your position.
    I would guess not necessarily. I don't think there are any commentators in the US who are as far left as he is.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      You're weird.
      That could very well be true (it is my impression that goes for quite many people in here). But does that answer the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        That could very well be true (it is my impression that goes for quite many people in here). But does that answer the question?
        The comment was pure snark. It wasn't meant to be taken literally. That is why I think you are weird. You seem to either take everything too literally, or do so on purpose as debate strategy by way of nitpicking.

Comment

The comment was pure snark. It wasn't meant to be taken literally. That is why I think you are weird. You seem to either take everything too literally, or do so on purpose as debate strategy by way of nitpicking.
          If wanting a real answer is a strategy then feel free to call it strategy. And you would miss me if I was not here .

Comment

If wanting a real answer is a strategy then feel free to call it strategy. And you would miss me if I was not here .
            You want a real answer to a snarky comment? That's weird. You do know what "snarky" means? A snide, cutting remark. He wasn't being literal.

Comment

You want a real answer to a snarky comment? That's weird. You do know what "snarky" means? A snide, cutting remark. He wasn't being literal.
              He was avoiding a good point by making that comment. I would like him to give a serious answer but feel free to think that is weird. :-)

Comment

He was avoiding a good point by making that comment. I would like him to give a serious answer but feel free to think that is weird. :-)
                I suppose if he had said, "Yer Mamma wears combat boots" you would want him to provide her boot size and photos.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  I would guess not necessarily. I don't think there are any commentators in the US who are as far left as he is.
                  Well, yeah, there's that.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                    Competent American politician commentators I listen to have noted that several states allow insurance across state lines and that it makes zero difference because insurers don't use it. Don't keep trying to chalk things up to my not being American, as the sources I get news from about America are American.
                    OK, let's try this again. What commentators? Which states? What's the proof that "it makes zero difference"?
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

A "snarky" comment can still be about a real issue and therefore its legitimate to expect a "real answer".

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                        A "snarky" comment can still be about a real issue and therefore its legitimate to expect a "real answer".
                        As you can see, I asked for a clarification, Tinkerbell.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        OK, let's try this again. What commentators? Which states? What's the proof that "it makes zero difference"?
                        A "real statement" should contain facts, not just goofus allegations.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          Can you provide evidence that this is true and legitimate? Provide cites and sources please.

Comment