Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump selling bibles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump selling bibles

Who's buying?

Originally posted by little_monkey View Post
    Who's buying?
    I’d like to negotiate with him on the price. Seems overvalued.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

I’d like to negotiate with him on the price. Seems overvalued.
      What?!? With a copy of the bill of rights and the declaration of independence, and perhaps a Trump signature, at $59.99 it's a steal....

Comment

Originally posted by little_monkey View Post

What?!? With a copy of the bill of rights and the declaration of independence, and perhaps a Trump signature, at $59.99 it's a steal....
        giphy.gif

Comment

I'm holding out for the Super Deluxe Version with Christian Nationalist study notes and all the latest prophecies.

Edit: Oh! And a bundled set of DVDs with the complete unedited J6 Parade of Peaceful Patriots footage.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

And guess where all of Trumps scam money is going? Right into the grifters own pocket. Just like all his other scams that his dumbed down, easily conned MAGA cult followers donations went. Even the RNC, which is run by his own daughter inlaw is funneling much of those campaign funds into Trumps super pac. Or in other words into his own pocket leaving whats left for republican candidates around the country.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              And guess where all of Trumps scam money is going? Right into the grifters own pocket. Just like all his other scams that his dumbed down, easily conned MAGA cult followers donations went. Even the RNC, which is run by his own daughter inlaw is funneling much of those campaign funds into Trumps super pac. Or in other words into his own pocket leaving whats left for republican candidates around the country.
              Contributors are cultists, so they don’t mind where their money is being funneled.

Comment

For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Y'all are still jealous that OMB sold golden sneakers while all old Joe got was a pair of over-sized shoes designed to keep him from falling on his face.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

According to the website:

Is any of the money from this Bible going to the Donald J. Trump campaign for President?

No, GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates.
                  GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

Comment

It's funny how liberals are getting bent out of shape about this, as if they ever had any respect for God's Word.

What's being sold is a King James Bible with the words "God Bless America" printed on the cover, and includes the Declaration of Independence, US Constitution, and the Pledge of Allegiance.

Personally, I don't see the problem, or why liberals are raising a stink about it.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      It's funny how liberals are getting bent out of shape about this, as if they ever had any respect for God's Word.

What's being sold is a King James Bible with the words "God Bless America" printed on the cover, and includes the Declaration of Independence, US Constitution, and the Pledge of Allegiance.

Personally, I don't see the problem, or why liberals are raising a stink about it.
                      I like that you think that’s not goofable.

MM: I find it funny that liberals think a fake Christian grifting Christians is funny.

Comment

MM: I find it funny that liberals think a fake Christian grifting Christians is funny.
                        I believe "milking" is a better term. He's "Selling" (endorsing) a Bible. That's not a con, it's not illegal. He's just putting out a product and letting the people who think he's worth something to spend money on it. I mean....that's what many many many celebrities do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          According to the website:

Is any of the money from this Bible going to the Donald J. Trump campaign for President?

No, GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates.
                          GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

Yeah, we know, the grift is going directly into Trumps pocket to use as he wishes, paying of lawyers, his campaign, or to pay off hookers. Whatever! Thing is, it another con, a non-believing, non-practicing Christian promoting the sale of the Bible along with the Constitution both of which he has no belief in order to line his own pockets and fool you believers into re-electing the treasonous con man.

Comment

I don't see anything inherently goofy about a King James Bible that includes the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the Pledge of Allegiance, or how selling it to willing buyers qualifies as "grift".
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I don't see anything inherently goofy about a King James Bible that includes the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the Pledge of Allegiance, or how selling it to willing buyers qualifies as "grift".
                              Color me shocked you don’t see anything inherently goofy about a Trump-branded Bible with cornball Lee Greenwood God Bless the USA lyrics.

Comment