Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Slaughter In Moscow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slaughter In Moscow...

A response to the Ukraine war?

Russia says 40 killed and more than 100 wounded in attack on Moscow concert hall

MOSCOW (AP) — Several gunmen burst into a large concert hall on the edge of Moscow on Friday and sprayed the crowd with automatic gunfire, killing at least 40 people, injuring more than 100 others and setting fire to the venue in a brazen attack just days after President Vladimir Putin cemented his grip on power in a highly orchestrated electoral landslide.

It wasn’t immediately clear what happened to the attackers, and there were no immediate claims of responsibility for the raid, which Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin described as a “huge tragedy” and which state authorities were investigating as terrorism. The attack, which left the concert hall in flames with a collapsed roof, was the deadliest attack in Russia in years and came as the country’s war in Ukraine dragged into a third year.

Russia’s Federal Security Service, the main domestic security and counter-terrorism agency, said 40 people were killed and more than 100 were wounded in the attack at Crocus City Hall, a large music hall on Moscow’s western edge.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-mo...cbd04a3250faa1
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

And to no one's surprise (certainly not mine), US government was able to predict it 2 weeks in advance...

https://ru.usembassy.gov/security-al...next-48-hours/

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      And to no one's surprise (certainly not mine), US government was able to predict it 2 weeks in advance...

Interesting...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Interesting...
        VERY interesting. Shared with Russian authorities? That was the protocol preceding the Ukraine War. Or maybe the Russians shared with us?

Comment

I think things are setting up for a similar attack here in the states. I have this foreboding feeling.

Comment

Let me understand your false flag logic.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

Let me understand your false flag logic.
              That logic is retarded because that wouldn't be the definition of a false flag. Now that we know the attack was apparently Isis (which makes absolutely no sense they would target Russia), a false flag would be if Russia used Isis to attack itself.

Comment

Though I don't always agree with his views, particularly his stance on Israel and Palestine, Aaron Mate is a pretty good citizen journalist, in the same vein as Taibbi and Greenwald. He had this to say...

Comment

That logic is retarded because that wouldn't be the definition of a false flag. Now that we know the attack was apparently Isis (which makes absolutely no sense they would target Russia), a false flag would be if Russia used Isis to attack itself.
                  What makes sense to you?

Comment

Predict?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

VERY interesting. Shared with Russian authorities? That was the protocol preceding the Ukraine War. Or maybe the Russians shared with us?
                      Why would they, the U.S., not share info. of an impending terrorist attack on the Russian people if they had such info? Innocent Russian people are not our enemies.
                      Yes, i know, highly unlikely the Russians aka Putin, would return the favor. But, thats the difference between the two governments.

Comment

What makes sense to you?
                        That Isis would attack Russia based on a grudge that happened in Syria years ago, when there is a bloody war (and "genocide" I'm told by pro-Palestinians) currently happening in the mid east that the west is embroiled in and that has nothing to do with Russia. My first suspicion was that this was Ukrainian forces, because that would make sense. The timing of this makes no sense to me.

Comment

That Isis would attack Russia based on a grudge that happened in Syria years ago, when there is a bloody war (and "genocide" I'm told by pro-Palestinians) currently happening in the mid east that the west is embroiled in and that has nothing to do with Russia. My first suspicion was that this was Ukrainian forces, because that would make sense. The timing of this makes no sense to me.
                          I don’t understand your logic. Al Qaeda attacked the US based on a grudge that happened years before 9/11.

Putin didn’t do any less to ISIS than we did to AQ terror network pre 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

Why would they, the U.S., not share info. of an impending terrorist attack on the Russian people if they had such info? Innocent Russian people are not our enemies.
                            It's more a matter of not really speaking to each other, as opposed to withholding information.

Yes, i know, highly unlikely the Russians aka Putin, would return the favor. But, thats the difference between the two governments.
                            They did once upon a time. Russians warned us about the Boston Marathon bombers. Ancient history now.

Comment

I don’t understand your logic. Al Qaeda attacked the US based on a grudge that happened years before 9/11.

Putin didn’t do any less to ISIS than we did to AQ terror network pre 9/11.
                              I tend to agree. This is a culture/society that will retaliate for something done generations earlier.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment