Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

New Evidence in the J6 Pipe Bomb Story Is Bound to Cause a Stir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Evidence in the J6 Pipe Bomb Story Is Bound to Cause a Stir

New Evidence in the J6 Pipe Bomb Story Is Bound to Cause a Stir

I have to wonder if it will actually "cause a stir", but I've been following this, and it gets weirder and weirder...

The January 6 pipe bomber has joined a small and prestigious club of wanted individuals who have eluded law enforcement, specifically the Federal Bureau of Investigation. This person, whoever they are, is the new D.B. Cooper. There’s no airplane or ransom money, but there was a bomb, and we don’t know who this person is because these supposed illustrious and elite federal law enforcement agencies have engaged in activities that made the task of finding this person immensely difficult. It’s why many people feel this was an inside job, and they’re not wrong to feel that way.

Michael Shellenberger and Alex Gutentag interviewed a security source who turned the current narrative about the pipe bomber into Swiss cheese, notably concerning the person, Karlin Younger, who discovered the device near the Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington, DC. The FBI claims critical cell phone data that could be used to find this person was corrupted.

The Secret Service says all the text messages from its agents on that day were deleted. And we have this FBI contractor who found the device and delivered odd and, to be frank, unbelievable analysis regarding the day she found the device. For starters, she was described as unusually calm about finding a supposed explosive device. Also, some parts of Younger’s story cannot be verified, which has led to more questions about this event for her, the FBI, and the Secret Service. To start, the FBI might have misrepresented where the bomb was discovered. It was closer to the Capitol Hill Club, not the RNC (via Public):

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), last year, somebody planted a bomb at the Republican National Committee (RNC) headquarters on January 5 to go off on January 6, the day of the Capitol riot.

But the person who was the FBI’s Director of the Washington Field Office on January 6, 2021 told members of Congress last year that he agreed the bomb couldn’t have gone off on January 6 because it had a 60-minute timer on it.

[…]

Reporter Julie Kelly reported that surveillance video appears to show an individual and a trained bomb-sniffing dog sweeping the premises a few hours before the DNC pipe bomb was discovered. If the bomb had been planted the day before, as the FBI claims, it is unclear how the Secret Service would have missed it.

Now, an experienced security analyst has come forward with a report for members of Congress, which shows in great detail that the FBI is misrepresenting the location of the alleged bomb allegedly found at the RNC.

“The FBI map displays the pipe bomb’s location near the southern corner of the Capitol Hill Club,” but in reality, the source says, “the device was closer to the opposite side of the building.”

It would be nice if the FBI released the video evidence. They’ve refused to do so. It would clear up the actual pathway the perpetrator took because the location is now off the mark. This security source did tell Shellenberger and Gutentag that the questionable map of the supposed bomber could be an innocent oversight by the FBI.

“The map’s inaccuracies may be sloppiness on the part of the FBI,” he told Public, “Or it may have been intentional to support the FBI’s position that the bomber’s target was the RNC and not the Capitol Hill Club.” As for the missing Secret Service texts, that’s inexcusable as these communications are required for preservation. Multiple systems are available to record what agents were sent to one another on this day. Shellenberger and Gutentag added that the National Archives wants to investigate the missing messages. Still, the section about Ms. Younger should pique everyone’s interest because some might say it reeks of inside job vibes, which I understand aren’t new. That flame is stoked by federal officials who don’t want to release anything about this incident: .....
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Are they saying that the FBI wanted it to look like rightwing insurrectionists wanted to blow up the Republican's HQ?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The phony pipe bomb was plan B if federal plants like Ray Epps could not instigate the protestors to enter the Capitol.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

The guy who planted the pipe bomb also planted the cocaine in the White House. He's a very clever fellow. I think it's The Shadow.

the shadow.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
          The guy who planted the pipe bomb also planted the cocaine in the White House. He's a very clever fellow. I think it's The Shadow.

the shadow.jpg
          shadowmaster.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Par for the course. All of Jan 6th stinks to high heck. It stinks as much as the Whitmer "kidnapping plot" stunk.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
              Par for the course. All of Jan 6th stinks to high heck. It stinks as much as the Whitmer "kidnapping plot" stunk.
              One should expect that our security services could manage to be more subtle.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                One should expect that our security services could manage to be more subtle.

"Blimey. Whatever did I give the wife?"

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Are they saying that the FBI wanted it to look like rightwing insurrectionists wanted to blow up the Republican's HQ?
                  I was under the impression there was two found, one each at both party HQ.

The "theory" is that the bombs (which were proved I believe to be ineffective) were planted by FBI in order to use as an excuse to get the congressional members into protective cover before the riots began. The implication is that FBI pre-planned it because they knew riots would occur and didn't want any house members to get injured.

Comment