Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trans Nazis Right Here In The USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Nazis Right Here In The USA

There no way this is going to end well when these groomers try and take our kids...

Indiana parents warn nation after child is removed from home for improper pronoun usage: ‘Can happen anywhere’

Parents ask Supreme Court to hold Indiana responsible for removing transgender child from their home

A Catholic couple in Indiana is asking the Supreme Court to hold the state accountable for keeping their child out of their home after they declined to use his chosen name and pronouns.

In M.C. and J.C. v. Indiana Department of Child Services, Mary and Jeremy Cox are appealing to the Supreme Court after they were investigated by Indiana officials for refusing to refer to their son using pronouns and a name inconsistent with his biological sex.

Becket is pursuing the case on behalf of the Coxes, arguing state courts allowed Indiana to keep the child from living in his parents' home due to their disagreement with the child's gender identity because of their religious beliefs. Notably, upon completing the investigation, the state determined the allegations of abuse against Mary and Jeremy were unsubstantiated, but still argued that the disagreement over gender identity was distressing to their child.

Lori Windham, vice president and senior counsel at Becket, told Fox News Digital that no parent should ever have to endure what Mary and Jeremy have been forced to go through.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/indian...appen-anywhere
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

So you're worried about the parents of trans children, but not about the children themselves.

Seeing the term "trans Nazis" in the headline, I was expecting a comment on this case, or possibly this one.

I suggest reserving the label 'Nazis' for actual killers.
    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
    MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      So you're worried about the parents of trans children, but not about the children themselves.

Seeing the term "trans Nazis" in the headline, I was expecting a comment on this case, or possibly this one.

You are correct, I should have use Stasi. And I do care that the child is deluded...

Oklahoma banned trans students from bathrooms. Now a bullied student is dead after a fight

And?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Wow. Indiana is a pretty solid Republican state too, so that is doubly troubling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Wow. Indiana is a pretty solid Republican state too, so that is doubly troubling.
          That is why they said it could happen anywhere...

Comment

The term "Nazi" is way overused these days. "Orwellian" might fit. This is an example of invasive government overreach; few people want government to closely monitor and regulate every aspect of their lives.

IMO, if a child is gender-confused, the parents have already failed.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              The term "Nazi" is way overused these days. "Orwellian" might fit. This is an example of invasive government overreach; few people want government to closely monitor and regulate every aspect of their lives.

IMO, if a child is gender-confused, the parents have already failed.
              Meh. The child might have been doing fine until they fell into the clutches of a SJW in the guise of a teacher causing any confusion.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Meh. The child might have been doing fine until they fell into the clutches of a SJW in the guise of a teacher causing any confusion.
                If a teacher has more influence on your kid than you do....
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  You wrote "a SJW in the guise of a teacher".

Did you mean to write "a group of violent bigots"?

Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                  MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Did you mean to write "a group of violent bigots"?
                    Which violent bigots? Like the trans shooter who killed 6 Christians which included three children?

Comment

Strange how there's no concern for trans kids when they are being exploited to bring in $40K for just the surgeon's fees. No one here is going to support attacks against anyone with gender dysphoria. Any such attacks should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of equal protection of the law.
                      P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

Any such attacks should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of equal protection of the law.
                        There is no evidence in the two links that these were attacks because they were trans.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

There is no evidence in the two links that these were attacks because they were trans.
                          More that there is no evidence in that the attacks were as a result of a call to action by say LibsofTikTock. Roy wants to link pushback against queer pedagogy and the attacks.

Yes, the attacks were because they were trans, but even fourth graders can understand that hate crime laws are a savage hypocrisy.
                          P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            This is an example of invasive government overreach; few people want government to closely monitor and regulate every aspect of their lives.
                            That attitude, in this context, accommodates child abusers. Thankfully, the relevant authorities took action before something truly awful happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

That attitude, in this context, accommodates child abusers. Thankfully, the relevant authorities took action before something truly awful happened.
                              If the parents refused to give ipecac to an anorexic child, would that similarly be child abuse?
                              P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment