Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The View hosts worry Biden might 'flub' on debate stage against Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The View hosts worry Biden might 'flub' on debate stage against Trump

Not that I care anything at all about that the precious ladies of The View say, but I thought this was a good example of setting the bar extremely low, so if he doesn't mess up too terribly bad, he "looks good".

On Monday the hosts from "The View" discussed their fears over not wanting former President Donald Trump to debate President Joe Biden because it would "legitimize" Trump and Biden might "flub" during debate.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I don;t watch The View, but I've seen clips. It's absolutely hilarious watching the cognitive dissonance of the bunch. The so-called "conservative" girl (the good looking one, don't know her name) they have on the panel tries to discuss Biden's cognitive disability, and the others go into hysterics trying to shut her down.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      I don;t watch The View, but I've seen clips. It's absolutely hilarious watching the cognitive dissonance of the bunch. The so-called "conservative" girl (the good looking one, don't know her name) they have on the panel tries to discuss Biden's cognitive disability, and the others go into hysterics trying to shut her down.
      I have only peeked in from time to time when I've been told that "the lone conservative" was getting ambushed.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And this is why, if Joe doesn't drop out of the race, his handlers won't let him anywhere near a debate stage with President Trump, and they're going to come up with any and every excuse possible to avoid it:

"We don't want to dignify Trump with a formal debate."
        "Joe is too busy handling the business of the country to bother with a debate."
        "There's some crisis somewhere in the world that suddenly deserves Joe's full attention."
        "The voters already know the positions of each candidate, so a debate would be pointless."
        etc.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

This is what I see and hear when I see a clip from The View

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            This is what I see and hear when I see a clip from The View

It's brutal. I can only tolerate maybe like 30 seconds until I want to claw by eyes out and ears out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Not that I care anything at all about that the precious ladies of The View say, but I thought this was a good example of setting the bar extremely low, so if he doesn't mess up too terribly bad, he "looks good".

On Monday the hosts from "The View" discussed their fears over not wanting former President Donald Trump to debate President Joe Biden because it would "legitimize" Trump and Biden might "flub" during debate.
              Two points...

1. at this point Biden could likely flub a debate with a potato. He is a bit of a potato head.

b) the won't debate because it might "legitimize" him has been something they've been floating for about a year or so.

III: I don't believe for a second you don't hang on every word what the View shrews have to say.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The View started out well enough when Barbara Walters was the star of the show. She at least had enough journalistic sense to attempt to be objective. After she left is when things started quickly going downhill.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  And this is why, if Joe doesn't drop out of the race, his handlers won't let him anywhere near a debate stage with President Trump, and they're going to come up with any and every excuse possible to avoid it:

"We don't want to dignify Trump with a formal debate."
                  "Joe is too busy handling the business of the country to bother with a debate."
                  "There's some crisis somewhere in the world that suddenly deserves Joe's full attention."
                  "The voters already know the positions of each candidate, so a debate would be pointless."
                  etc.
                  They can't hide behind the Chicom coronavirus this time as an excuse for keeping Hidin' Biden locked in the basement.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    They can't hide behind the Chicom coronavirus this time as an excuse for keeping Hidin' Biden locked in the basement.
                    And the country now will know why they're avoiding debate, no matter what excuse they try and use. It's interesting that I've seen a couple of people in the liberal MSM begging Biden to get out in front of the cameras and prove he's not cognitively impaired. I'm like, are these people living on this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

And the country now will know why they're avoiding debate, no matter what excuse they try and use. It's interesting that I've seen a couple of people in the liberal MSM begging Biden to get out in front of the cameras and prove he's not cognitively impaired. I'm like, are these people living on this planet.
                      I wonder how many of them are fully aware that he is no longer capable of doing that? And this way they can put pressure on him to stand down without appearing disloyal?

Comment

I wonder how many of them are fully aware that he is no longer capable of doing that? And this way they can put pressure on him to stand down without appearing disloyal?
                        I think you're giving them too much credit. The cognitive dissonance and delusion in some of these folks is palpable.There's no other way to explain the barrage of Biden shills that appeared in the media swearing up and down he's perfectly cognitively fine and believing they could actually sway the public into believing that.

Comment

III: I don't believe for a second you don't hang on every word what the View shrews have to say.
                          Who told?

Comment

The View started out well enough when Barbara Walters was the star of the show. She at least had enough journalistic sense to attempt to be objective. After she left is when things started quickly going downhill.
                            I had no idea she was... I didn't know!

Comment

The View was her "baby" and it was apparent she didn't like the direction her show took when she left as she would occasionally issue a sharp public rebuke to the co-hosts for various antics. I believe the last time was when two of them (likely Whoopi and Behar) walked off the show during an interview with Bill O'Reilly and she called them out for their childish unprofessionalism.

After she died is when the reigns came off completely.

Comment