Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

You Gotta Love These Boys...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You Gotta Love These Boys...

    Patriots all! A glimmer of hope...

    https://rumble.com/v4cmqf9-kids-at-a...he-future.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

  • #2
    Originally posted by seer View Post
    The operative word there is "little" seer, as in little hope. But you know, kids, boisterous, thoughtless, air heads. Their opinions, in most cases, aren't their own yet. Like most Trumpsters, they're followers, not thinkers, and if they continue in that vein, they'll always be followers and like you they'll be ripe for the picking by con men like Trump.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JimL View Post

      The operative word there is "little" seer, as in little hope. But you know, kids, boisterous, thoughtless, air heads. Their opinions, in most cases, aren't their own yet. Like most Trumpsters, they're followers, not thinkers, and if they continue in that vein, they'll always be followers and like you they'll be ripe for the picking by con men like Trump.
      I knew you would hate real American boys - I suppose you would prefer if they were all trans...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by seer View Post

        I knew you would hate real American boys - I suppose you would prefer if they were all trans...
        Eh, don't be silly, I displayed my ignorance wanting to fit in at times when I was their age too. They, most of them, don't know crap right now.
        Last edited by JimL; 02-11-2024, 07:44 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JimL View Post

          Eh, don't be silly, I displayed my ignorance wanting to fit in at times when I was their age too. They, most of them, don't know crap right now.
          Right just like little brainwashed leftist kids...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by seer View Post

            Right just like little brainwashed leftist kids...
            Yep, exactly, no difference.

            Comment

            Related Threads

            Collapse

            Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Cow Poke, Today, 11:39 AM
            15 responses
            46 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Cow Poke  
            Started by Juvenal, Today, 10:50 AM
            9 responses
            51 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Ronson
            by Ronson
             
            Started by eider, Today, 03:45 AM
            53 responses
            202 views
            0 likes
            Last Post JimL
            by JimL
             
            Started by Cow Poke, Yesterday, 08:26 AM
            18 responses
            144 views
            0 likes
            Last Post whag
            by whag
             
            Started by Cow Poke, Yesterday, 07:51 AM
            3 responses
            29 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Cow Poke  
            Working...
            X