Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Michael Rapaport admits he promoted Trump Charlottesville ‘very fine people’ hoax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Rapaport admits he promoted Trump Charlottesville ‘very fine people’ hoax

NEW: Michael Rapaport admits he promoted Trump Charlottesville ‘very fine people’ hoax

Wow... careful, because in the actual video, there's some pretty harsh language Including F-Bombs....

but these guys are pretty much admitting that the Democrat Party stinks out loud, and Rapaport admits he flat out lied.

He admits the "fine people on both sides" narrative was a hoax.

Anti-Trump actor and activist Michael Rapaport has now acknowledged he peddled fake news about the Charlottesville narrative surrounding former President Donald Trump when he said there were "fine people on both sides."

"I was wrong,” Rapaport commented on the Patrick Bet David (PBD) podcast about the Charlottesville narrative.

Rapaport has recently even said that voting for Trump is now "on the table" because of Biden's actions with the Israel-Hamas war, as well as when a group of illegal immigrants beat up cops in New York City.

“I’m not voting for Biden, I’m not voting for Kamala,” Rapaport said to the other hosts on PBD. He said he would also not vote for California Gov. Gavin Newsom if he were to run.

Rapaport said that he used to "rant" about Charlottesville all the time when the media portrayed Trump as calling neo-Nazis "very fine people" in April 2017.

In context, the former president had been talking about those that were not neo-Nazis as "very fine people" and had previously stated, "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence" earlier in the same well-known interview.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

One nice thing about getting old is I no longer have any clue who 90% of the "celebrities" are anymore. One gets wrapped up in family, work, hobbies, retirement (whatever) modern movies and television is low on the list.

Rapaport? Doesn't look or sound familiar at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      One nice thing about getting old is I no longer have any clue who 90% of the "celebrities" are anymore. One gets wrapped up in family, work, hobbies, retirement (whatever) modern movies and television is low on the list.

I clicked the link to see his picture, and I still have no idea who he is. I don't watch TV or subscribe to any streaming services, so it's unlikely I've ever even seen on the screen.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I clicked the link to see his picture, and I still have no idea who he is. I don't watch TV or subscribe to any streaming services, so it's unlikely I've ever even seen on the screen.
        I imagine it happens with every generation. I recall being bemused that musical acts and actors from my youth were unknown to my parents. Now, my adult kids see me in that light; "You never heard of XXX?!?! That's amazing!" One day, their kids will be amazed with them.

Comment

I imagine it happens with every generation. I recall being bemused that musical acts and actors from my youth were unknown to my parents. Now, my adult kids see me in that light; "You never heard of XXX?!?! That's amazing!" One day, their kids will be amazed with them.
          My teenage daughter will say things like, "Oh, that show is really old. It came in, like, the 1990s!"
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

My teenage daughter will say things like, "Oh, that show is really old. It came in, like, the 1990s!"
            "Ooooh! You're so old, you probably even remember when Obama was president!"

Comment

The silence from the OMB members of the forum is deafening

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                The silence from the OMB members of the forum is deafening
                Most are heavily invested in that fantasy and loathe to ever abandon it. I'm confident that they'll just ignore the confession and continue pushing the lie.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I remember him from being a bit actor in TV shows.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001650/

Comment

My first thought was, "Is he related to Ian?" Apparently not, since their last names aren't quite identical.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment